Speed Run Difficulty Poll (Revised)

VoidVictorious

Speed run Difficulty   

15 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10 how difficult is this trophy. Do not vote without explaining why.

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I think it was unclear. I could tell that you and some others misunderstood it and I changed the description of the poll to match what I meant more clearly. No one said it was your fault.

To clarify, I was trying to gauge the objective difficulty of this trophy for an average gamer. To further clarify, I meant someone that is not Super Meat Boy level but also someone that has played and succeeded with platform games in the past. This was not a poll to see if it could be accomplished with little effort. This was a poll to see if it could be accomplished with effort by almost anybody.

Ok that is better, I'm not sure if you already beat it, but have a good hunting. 

I recommend you to get Guacameele, especially now that a bundle was just realeases including both games.

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

As for the voting, I think my text response is worth a lot more than any number vote.

I agree, your response was very helpful. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Ok that is better, I'm not sure if you already beat it, but have a good hunting. 

I recommend you to get Guacameele, especially now that a bundle was just realeases including both games.

I actually own both games and I did 100% Guacamelee on another id.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I think my point was that you would do better with an opinion thread than voting on scores.

I agree, based on the reception I received from this poll...lol. I thought I would give it a shot, but I did not realize that people would simply vote just to mess with me. Asking for an opinion makes it much harder to be trolled, so I will definitely be following your advice moving forward.

• Like 1