Frostpunk is coming to PS4 October 11th

Mori

I was always intrigued by city-builders, but figured that it is probably better to play them on PC because M&K. However Frostpunk caught my eye back when it first got introduced on PC and after watching some gameplay, I think its worth a shot on PS4. 

Senior Lead Designer of Frostpunk said this: "From day one we knew we wanted to bring Frostpunk to consoles. At the same time, we didn't want it to be just a port. We wanted Frostpunk to feel like a native console experience, so we redesigned pretty much every game element to work intuitively with a gamepad. Among the new, console-specific UI changes we have an express menu for quick access to most common building actions, easy to use choice-wheels, top-down view for precise building placement, upscaled icons, and much more. We truly believe it will become a new benchmark for the genre on Xbox One and PlayStation 4"

Has anyone played the game on PC already and if so, what's your opinion on the game?

• Like 2

Seems interesting although I'm a bit wary of city-building stuff on consoles but if they are going to make it more comfortable for consoles then I might check it out. Here's some gameplay if anyone wants.

I really enjoyed this city builder/survival game. Then choices pop up that pull at the heart strings. I thought it was great. Same devs as This War of Mine. Nice to hear the UI is being redone for consoles.

Trophy wise though, it depends on what they choose to bring over... hopefully they drop that 100 days of endurance mode on extreme difficulty...

Edited by Sky_RykerXD

I Loved watching this played on Youtube by who i follow so i was pretty happy when it got announced! Surely gonna get it! Not right away but i'm pretty excited about it, i love this types of games and Nowadays there aren't many of them, Especially on Ps, hopefully this mean seeing more coming!