Is this worth it?

willmill97

I’ve heard this is a grind, I still have it free from PS+ and don’t fancy paying for the PS4 version, but is this multiplayer populated enough to do the non-lvl 60 trophies without boosting? Or is it completely dead? And generally is it worth doing or should I get the PS4 version instead? 

A few of the online trophies can be done on your own. You will need 3 players in total for a quick boost - it took me 30 minutes to boost everything for 4 players. The level 60 is doable solo, you just run around the map and bring "flags" to the base, to get a lot of XP. It will take around 12 hours in total so best to split it in segments to not be burned out. The singleplayer is very similar to Uncharted, so if you like this series, the TR reboot will be a fun game to play for you, but you should be aware of one missable trophy for conversations, it made me to go through the campaign twice because I missed the very first one. Overall, yes it's worth to play it. 

Edited by HaserPL
i cant into english
  • Like 2

Just earned platinum. Biggest issue was finding 3 other players to win ranked matches, other trophies can be boosted with one or two additional people but this one requires four. Level 60 is grind for sure but put some podcast on and it's doable.

Curiously enough I found some randos playing team deathmatch and got decimated because they were playing it for long time for sure. Full 4vs4 matches. So it's not entirely dead but boosting is much surer way to earn trophies. Especially since no one plays other modes.

Edited by Terminus124