Over all compleation wentdown aftercollecting trophies.

Hmm.. I thought they counted all DLC with the % already. This could be why because I just got the Gravity Rush DLC. But at the same time all it did was boost my % a few hours ago as I completed them. I just hope this isnt a bug that messed up my account is all. I shouldn't worry I guess. ^-^;;

Your completion doesn't count 0% games so when you started earning trophies it now began to count that game (hence your % going down)

I have already complained about this but it seems that more people would rather you don't count 0% games so that their overall completion can look better.

• Like 1

Your completion doesn't count 0% games so when you started earning trophies it now began to count that game (hence your % going down)

I have already complained about this but it seems that more people would rather you don't count 0% games so that their overall completion can look better.

you sure about that? cause i noticed everytime i add a game to my trophy list the percentage goes down regardless....cause Double Dragon Neon brought my percentage down.....