Trophy Guide - Speed Run

• 1 year later...

Yeah, ef the no hits on all bosses trophy. You can't just die and restart the boss if you get hit, you have to start the ENTIRE LEVEL over again. That means going through the superbly annoying platforming just to potentially get hot once and have to redo the whole annoying damn level.

I was really thinking there's be like, a boss rush mode or SOMETHING to facilitate this trophy, but nope, they decided to go the old school way. And by old school, I mean terrible and aggravating.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/3/2021 at 4:04 PM, jason_trixta said:

is there a difficulty setting?  Watching other ppls play through, they dont have any of the pits in the boss rooms?

Is due a patch,when i play the game happens the same the stage of last boss was different to others people in vids

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

For all those who would like to plat the game fairly quickly... It's very possible to get all the trophies along the way, without repeating any of the levels. Just remember that you cannot get the one with all enemies in the forest (2nd one) and the castle (6th one). The latter has undefeatable skeletons which will revive themselves aftera while. The forest however has one particular squirrel on a rolling fruit (an apple I guess) and it falls into the chasm too quickly to hit it with your whip. During my "speedrun" I've planned to get that trophy there and after beating the game realized that it didn't count - though I knew I hit every enemy. After checking the level one more time I've figured out that it's probably impossible to get it there.