10th Challenge "Hog Wild" - Bike Challenge

Bearded_Jay

Ten down, two to go. I finished this one with gold in everything. My score was 115,146. I’ve been chasing 100% completion in this game since I started it back in May and selected it as my 250th plat. I hope the next two hordes go well. ☠️

• Like 4

This challenge was slightly annoying, but wasn't too bad. On my first successful run I barely managed to get gold with a score of 101,868. I wanted to record a better run so after several more attempts I attained gold again with 145,730 getting all golds in the sub-challenges.

What makes this challenge significantly easier than Outride is that you can take all the time you need, as well as not having to put so much emphasis on the multiplier. As already mentioned, keeping your foot on the gas and using O to control speed and turns is key.

10 hours ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Dishonored Dunwall City Trials is a nightmare, but that's the point. Testing gamers skill.

The Outride bike challenge before the patch gave me flashbacks to the attempts for the Daredevil trophy. But at least Outride didn't have the amount of rng required like Daredevil did. As difficult as Outride was, at least it was based almost entirely on skill.

• Like 3

Now THAT was a lot of fun :D I did it a bit this morning before I had to leave for work. I quite enjoyed this bike challenge. ?  I have gold in everything except the :02 second thing. I have silver in that. I figure I will do a "safe" run later and just make sure I don't fall off the bike or take my finger of the throttle at all. Looking forward to tomorrows horde

20 hours ago, XileLerinril said:

This one was not bad at all, took me maybe 30 min to get it. Only issue I had was that the R2 button on my controller is somewhat broken. I had to make sure to depress it at the tip of the button or it would not count as full speed and the timer would go down. Had to claw grip the whole way. 

I switched the buttons. In the PS menu, change R2 to R1 it makes it SO so so much easier

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Now THAT was a lot of fun :D I did it a bit this morning before I had to leave for work. I quite enjoyed this bike challenge. 1f604.png  I have gold in everything except the :02 second thing. I have silver in that. I figure I will do a "safe" run later and just make sure I don't fall off the bike or take my finger of the throttle at all. Looking forward to tomorrows horde

I switched the buttons. In the PS menu, change R2 to R1 it makes it SO so so much easier

Yeah, if I was a smart man I would have done that. Move shoot to L1 while I'm at it.