Guys/Girls Alive Only Trophy? (Spoliers)

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

If I have a playthrough where everyone survives what would be the quickest way to get the 2 trophies tied to keeping just the guys or girls alive? How far in the game from scene selection to minimise playtime for these 2 trophies.

For all boys survived- go back to caskets and pick up knife as Alex and give it to Conrad, this would allow you to kill Fliss by choosing confront when Fliss Chases Conrad in glamour girl. 

I killed off Julia using the decompress method as I used my all heart decisions playthrough for this trophy but you could get her to go down the hole in distress signal and let her be shot by junior to kill her as well. So in summary u have to go back to caskets if u didn't give Conrad the knife organically. If u did,then go back to glamour girl. 

For all girls survived - go back to Glamour Girl, kill off Conrad by failing all QTEs and falling down when Fliss Chases him. make Brad go down the hole in distress signal and when junior confronts him,keep choosing the say nothing option to let junior shoot him and for alex, in the room with the mice just stab yourself. 

MAKE SURE YOU DON"T OVERWRITE SAVE. Load up the save with "the end", pick NEW SAVE. Then follow below:

Make sure you didn't look at the log book just before the radio area, as this will give you the ship's full name (if you have picked up the hat early on) and give location to the radio. This will save you if you fail to rescue the engine part later on.

All Girls Die:

JUNIOR chapter: You must have Julia and Brad down the hole. If you haven't, go back a chapter and make sure they are the two. When confronted by Junior, ARGUE with him by choosing NO MIST choices. Junior will shoot Julia. In the next chapter, Alex must jump across, save the Compressor (or not if you didn't say the ship name but just the location.)

Alex will pick up a knife. Stab the two headed monster (who is Fliss really.)

ALL GUYS DIE:

I assumed you had Julia wait to decompress early on in the game:

Glamor Girl: Have Conard fail all his QTEs. Carry on to the DEPTH: Make sure Julia and Brad jumps down again. Carry on until get confronted by JUNIOR.

Have Brad say nothing and Junior will shoot him.

When getting the cap from Olsen's body, (or fail if you didn't give name of the ship, just the location.) and have Alex stab himself while confronted by two head monster (Fliss.)

Edited by KHDelBoy

33 minutes ago, AllanGronkjaer said:

cant i get junior to kill alex ?  ive had read that ? he always kill julie in my PT

You must have Brad and Julia down the hole. Otherwise you can't kill Fliss or Brad later on.

For Brad, I answered NOTHING several times and this always make Junior kill him. If you pick THERE IS NO MIST!!! answers repeatly, Junior will kill Julia.

I think by bringing down Alex instead of Brad changes the circumstances.

Fliss must AGREE to let Julia go. In the curator's cut you can make this happens. I think it may be random in Theartical's cut. To be honest I've played this game too many times that I can't remember which cut make sure it happens lol

Edited by KHDelBoy

1 minute ago, KHDelBoy said:

You must have Brad and Julia down the hole. Otherwise you can't kill Fliss or Brad later on.

For Brad, I answered NOTHING several times and this always make Junior kill him. If you pick THERE IS NO MIST!!! answers repeatly, Junior will kill Julia.

I think by bringing down Alex instead of Brad changes the circumstances.

just got it after i did not reply junior 
so stupid gamepressure guide say i have to be mouthy against junior for him to kill him 

only needs a few trophies now for platinum , (collectible 20 is bugged, and i cant unlock conrads humorus trait trophy even that i got his trait unlocked :/