Drink trivia question

War_Hearted

49 minutes ago, Drizzaay said:

You can only get the trivia trophies during the normal or true ending for Rin as it unlocks an additional day at the bar.

Perfect, thanks for the reply. I kinda figured that was the case but it's kind of a drag just to get the extra trivia. I wish Atlus would have just added the extra night at the bar, oh well.

On 2019. 09. 10. at 0:44 AM, Zack said:

You can only get the trivia trophies during the normal or true ending for Rin as it unlocks an additional day at the bar.

I'm trying it, but after I finish my cocktail (which i have to), the next drink I choose and drink doesn't pop a trivia.. I drank all 4 on every night. What went wrong?

3 hours ago, Mightbreak said:

I'm trying it, but after I finish my cocktail (which i have to), the next drink I choose and drink doesn't pop a trivia.. I drank all 4 on every night. What went wrong?

If I remember correctly, at the OG you had to drink max 2 types of drinks per play through... you can only get one (or two) per night, unless they have extended the trivias in this re-something/port...

Although, I had to do all endings for the game, so maybe I choose a different glass each play through... it only counts the first “here’s a trivia” for the trophy, no matter if you drink something else in the same night. But again, it happened in the OG, doesn’t necessary mean it happens here.

but since you have to complete the game multiple times, maybe you shouldn’t worry too much about it...

Edited by TurtlePM

On 9/13/2019 at 11:52 AM, Mightbreak said:

i believe i did. drank every type of alcohol every night i could, but after finishing the rum on the last day, i get no trivia on finishing the next type of drink.

Same thing happened to me! I have no idea why! I'm going to attempt it again.   

• 4 months later...

I did that on my first run and I got all of them except the wine one.  Has anybody figured out what the story is with that?  Ive seen a few posts online saying that you should skip wine on day 2 as finishing your cocktail gets you a wine fact (as Rin brings the bottle over) but I just did a run where I skipped that day and it still didn't pop.  I just don't get any trivia for wine on night 9.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 5:31 PM, Mightbreak said:

I know this is from awhile back but at the point when Erica starts sitting at the bar your drink will never run out therefore you can no longer get a trivia from a drink anymore that night to avoid this just immediately drink all drinks before you do anything else in the bar

• 3 months later...