Shooting Gallery Trophy Works In Co-op

jdizzle0420

I kept failing this, so my friend said let's try to do it together, and it worked. Whoever starts the game will get the trophy. We actually did it with 3 players, 3 times and we all got the trophy. I'm sure most of yall got it in 1 try, but for those who struggled with it, doing it co-op works and makes it easier/quicker.  

35 minutes ago, jdizzle0420 said:

I kept failing this, so my friend said let's try to do it together, and it worked. Whoever starts the game will get the trophy. We actually did it with 3 players, 3 times and we all got the trophy. I'm sure most of yall got it in 1 try, but for those who struggled with it, doing it co-op works and makes it easier/quicker.  

Yep I read that on powerpyx. Trouble is this game dosnt have very accurate guns and hit detection at times but the absolute worst for this trophy is atleast half the time not all the targets even show up I was helping a guy on this and we both had others in the room to verify that yes we hit every Target never missed not 1 yet we got 13/15 at times sometimes just 12/15  with no misses 

8 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yep I read that on powerpyx. Trouble is this game dosnt have very accurate guns and hit detection at times but the absolute worst for this trophy is atleast half the time not all the targets even show up I was helping a guy on this and we both had others in the room to verify that yes we hit every Target never missed not 1 yet we got 13/15 at times sometimes just 12/15  with no misses 

Well that makes me feel a little better lol. There was a few times where that same thing happened to us and we all said we didn't see any get by.

I did this trophy with Moze. I equipped two miniguns on Iron Bear. You just have to manage the heat on each one, so I'd spin up one while the other started to heat up in order to always have a gun ready to fire. Took a few tries, but I finally got it. The part of this method that's tough is that it the cooldown is pretty long, even if you eject early. It also is tricky to spawn Iron Bear in that spot because there's a beam almost directly over your head if you're standing at the counter next to the shooting range, so you have to back up a bit to give yourself room.

Edited by NeilBefore_ZOD
  • Like 1