2013-2014 Premier League season

Skippy

• 2 weeks later...

Gameweek one is done and dusted.

# Team Manager GW TOT new.png 1 Sin Miedo simon connelly 87 87 new.png 2 Skipsters United David Skip 66 66 new.png 3 Origin FC Adam Connelly 63 63 new.png 4 The Lost and Damned Che Moore 58 58 new.png 5 Galway Raiders Taidgh Malone 57 57 new.png 6 Scoregasm minesh joshi 47 47 new.png 7 The Dark Angels II Iway Nugroho 45 45 new.png 8 Ritron FC Matthew Black 44 44 new.png 9 Da Ghana Sauna Fever Nag Flar 35 35 new.png 10 Gotaki FC Nathan McGreal 26 26

Early days but well done to Simon who smashed it this week. 

Can't believe Chelsea are stealing Willian from Spurs..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23814060

Have they not got enough attacking midfielders already? As Gotakibono stated Mata didn't even play the first day of the season (injured? I don't remember hearing that) - but Mata, Hazard, Schurrle, Oscar, Lampard, De Bruyne.. Some big names aren't going to be happy not playing every week. Let us have Willian...!!!

Lots of speculation today that Rooney could be heading to Chelsea and Mata could be headed to United in a swap deal. You reckon there's any truth to this or just paper talk? Also Ozil could be leaving Real and heading to United if Real sign Bale. Modric definitely staying at Madrid now because Alonso has a broken foot and they will now need Modric.

Is Bale worth 99 million euros?

Will United sign anyone, ever again?

Bad week to have Kagawa, Mata and more in my team = the fuckers didn't play! 

You obviously didn't keep an eye on what was happening in the pre-season matches lol

Lots of speculation today that Rooney could be heading to Chelsea and Mata could be headed to United in a swap deal. You reckon there's any truth to this or just paper talk? Also Ozil could be leaving Real and heading to United if Real sign Bale. Modric definitely staying at Madrid now because Alonso has a broken foot and they will now need Modric.

Is Bale worth 99 million euros?

Will United sign anyone, ever again?

You obviously didn't keep an eye on what was happening in the pre-season matches lol

I watched every United pre-season game, actually. It would be absolute madness if Kagawa is not played in his proper position this year; he is one of the best players in the Premier League, but he has not gotten a fair chance to show how devastating he can truly be. I hope he gets his chance soon.

Wow, as good as Rooney can be, I really think Chelsea would be shooting themselves in the foot swapping Mata for him..! 

I'd love to see Ozil at Utd, although I'd prefer Spurs go for him (if he'd join - no Champo League I guess) after Chelsea stole Willian. Need to get a 'world class' player or two out of the Bale money if we want to try and finish 3rd/4th.

Also.. Bale is amazing, and I'll be gutted if he leaves but 99 million euros? This game's getting crazy.. 

Bad week to have Kagawa, Mata and more in my team = the fuckers didn't play! 

I made the same mistake, but really, in Mata's case, it was due to our own idiocy. We should know already Mourinho doesn't like him (as with any Spaniard, it seems) and he preffers to have his BFF Lampard playing instead of someone younger and much better.

Worst of all is I forgot to sub him out before today, too lol.

Gameweek 2 finished.

# Team Manager GW TOT same.png 1 Sin Miedo simon connelly 33 120 up.png 2 Ritron FC Matthew Black 71 115 same.png 3 Origin FC Adam Connelly 49 112 up.png 4 Galway Raiders Taidgh Malone 52 109 same.png 4 The Lost and Damned Che Moore 51 109 down.png 6 Skipsters United David Skip 40 106 up.png 7 Da Ghana Sauna Fever Nag Flar 57 92 up.png 8 Gotaki FC Nathan McGreal 53 79 down.png 9 The Dark Angels II Iway Nugroho 36 61 down.png 10 Scoregasm minesh joshi 44 59

Just dropped myself in the fantasy league, hope you guys don't mind. Didn't realise you were on the same site I use at work.

Had a rubbish start to this season, hoping for an improvement!!

Do i get my points from first 2 weeks even though i have joined late?

Cheers

Not sure  about the points mate, you'll have to wait and see after the next matches.

Manchester gave Chelsea a tough time (much to my amusement). Shame they didn't know what the hell to do with the damn ball.

Matthew black owned it this week 

No kidding, he had a 14 point lead over me, and I was the second 'best' one (and I still couldn't get past #7 lol). Next week will surely be interesting, though.