Online guide

marius_maximus

Hi everyone. I’m planning to boost the online trophies of the Ultra version. I’ve been doing some research and the arcade and ultra DLC online trophies are quite easy, but the main game is quite messy. I’ve been looking for a guide for main game online trophies but the one here is a bit over the place. Please don’t get me wrong, the trophy guide is great, but it doesn’t give a guideline to get the online trophies in a quick and tidy way. I know it’s a lot of matches to play and there’s no actual quick way, but the least wasting time path.

So my question is: does anybody know any guide that would make the process at least a bit tidier? Thanks in advance!

you dont need a detailed online guide for this game.. win 20 times against your boosting partner with all 35 character...

if the dummy is higher ranked than the one on whom you are working then it may help you reach rank C 2-3 matches before 20 matches.. also if dummy is a low health character like seth (as the guide says) or akuma it will help you a few seconds but these differences are negligible in that loooong way although 1 round set up is a must.. 

you also need 30 chip wins, 30 ultra finishes and 10 super finishes for some specific icons and titles if you are going for those trophies (online part) also you need to do all trials and finish the arcade on hardest with every character of ss4 roster (singleplayer part) 

That's all, you don't need a more detail for speed because there is none!! 

I m doing this legit and only one character left.. 

• Like 1