Award-Core bugged

trixter123

On 28/09/2019 at 11:13 AM, trixter123 said:

she wont be distracted by the gramapfone is there another way to get this done ? 

Savalas won't always react to the gramophone if she's in the middle of doing something else. Try changing your timing with triggering the gramophone, tossing a coin or nudging her and then triggering it in case she's somehow stuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eyjabria said:

Savalas won't always react to the gramophone if she's in the middle of doing something else. Try changing your timing with triggering the gramophone, tossing a coin or nudging her and then triggering it in case she's somehow stuck.

have bumped her cause it problems and gave a drink  nothing happens after the popup of investigating she just continues the cycle

2 hours ago, trixter123 said:

have bumped her cause it problems and gave a drink  nothing happens after the popup of investigating she just continues the cycle

Did you try tossing a coin near the award? I think I had some trouble getting her to go check the award but managed by using a coin. If nothing seems to work, replaying the mission might help. Good luck with the trophy!

It's bugged but I got it in another way. Neutralized the two guard when she goes out the office and hide their bodies. Do the same thing with the other guard that follow her and finally with her too. Drag her body close to the award and then launch a coin out of the office. One of the guard goes into it and notices the body. Attend that he wakes up her and stay in front of her, preventing her from leaving, so the opportunity to kill her appear and bam.. done. Save during the process so in case of fail you don't have repeat all from the beginning. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I used Nick's trick of knocking her out and letting a guard find her, and it worked. Instead of blocking her though, she hid in the bathroom until the guard finished searching and when she came out she found my coin between the two doors (front and side), then walked over to the gramophone (already on) and paused in front of the award after turning it off. Thanks Nick!

• Like 1