Johnytomm

CQC Fail?

7 posts in this topic

I've used the lighter to burn bodies several times now. Does this void me getting the trophy? Idk if I should restart this (first playthrough) or try again with Jill on normal

If I remember correctly, you cannot use any weapons including fire or stomping on heads, knife only.

Yes, the only time you are allowed to use the lighter for CQC FTW is for a puzzle.

21 minutes ago, Johnytomm said:

I've used the lighter to burn bodies several times now. Does this void me getting the trophy? Idk if I should restart this (first playthrough) or try again with Jill on normal

You can only kill enemies with the knife, no burning, no stomping, no defense items, nothing.

Use Chris, as he is stronger and you will need to use less herbs. You will need all possible herbs on Plant 42. I found it harder to kill than Tyrant with the knife ...

17 hours ago, carlosebarbosa85 said:

Use Chris, as he is stronger and you will need to use less herbs. You will need all possible herbs on Plant 42. I found it harder to kill than Tyrant with the knife ...

Yeah, Plant 42 is the hardest boss in the game in knife only, but i did a playthrough without saving jill, so the first tyrant boss fight on the lab is very easy, but the one on the helipad is a tough one.

Edited by Givaldo150
Grammar error.