Trophy thoughts

On 10/1/2019 at 11:22 PM, Takutolover said:

Do these go on sale that much?

Yes they do, prices vary from £3.49 to £6.00 I've bought them all on sale, won't get them dropping all at once, I kept them in my wish list on the sen store and kept an eye that way.

Look out for the ultimate collection dropping in price you will be able to grab most of the titles with that, was on sale a few weeks ago.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1667-NPEJ00542_00-AMULTIMATE00SIEE

Edited by T_Riddler_
add game link

On 2.10.2019 at 5:39 AM, themindisacity said:

Another easy one, especially because

1) You can play on Casual

2) Once you do three HO scenes without using hints, you can start using hints.

Walkthrough is written and will be posted as soon as a forum for the game is posted on playstationtrophies.org.

I have the feeling that Artifex games are getting easier these days. Last two I played, Modern Age and Queen's Quest 3, didn't need an expert run. Now they are even dropping the "all HOS without hints" trophy. On one hand, I like it, as Artifex games are just fast filler plats for me. On the other hand, I kinda find it disappointing, as they still had a certain trickiness with no hints and playing on expert without a prior casual run.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lagoon Aris said:

I have the feeling that Artifex games are getting easier these days. Last two I played, Modern Age and Queen's Quest 3, didn't need an expert run. Now they are even dropping the "all HOS without hints" trophy. On one hand, I like it, as Artifex games are just fast filler plats for me. On the other hand, I kinda find it disappointing, as they still had a certain trickiness with no hints and playing on expert without a prior casual run.

True, but do what I do, play on expert and enjoy the game, in the last game: path of sin you can skip all mini games after completing three, but I still push myself to enjoy it, I even watch the cutscenes and dialogues.

But I am with you on this one, artifex mundi needs to go back with their trophies like with nightmares from the deep or dark arcana.

Edited by maormaor13
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...