Trophy Thoughts?

53 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Could you share the info how did you finally got it? I have a crazy theory that you need to be "active" for 3h, so I just left my turbo pad with blocked L2 (dash) and LS towards a wall.

It unlocked after a while in the secret boss room. Don't know what triggered it but when it unlocked I didn't wait for 3 hours. I just went in the room again (after leaving the ps4 overnight and what not) and after 10-20 minutes it just unlocked. I didn't do anything special. So just be lucky it will unlock

*The 8 hours overnight did not unlock it

*The waiting in the prologue for 5 to 6 hours did not unlock it
* The 4 to 5 hours in the secret boss room didn't unlock it
* And then finally after trying for a few times it unlocked in the secret boss room. (just after a mere 10-20 minutes)
And I tried both standing still and move against the wall. So I don't think it matters if you stand still or move

Edited by Mr_Marty84
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.02.2020 at 2:22 AM, Smashero said:

So for me it popped after leaving turbo on L2 (dash) + LS to the wall on secret level after around 1.5h after finishing the game... :]

I can confirm that! Same for EU version!

Oh wait...

:D.

Edit 2:

On 2.02.2020 at 2:22 AM, Smashero said:

O_o

Edited by Smashero

• 1 year later...
On 10/13/2019 at 8:48 PM, syn1905 said:

I got the fan trophy by leaving the game running after a playthrough on the secret boss area until it popped. By my count no menus and the shop game dont count towards the total. I timed it from when I started to when I beat big wac and I defeated big wac at 3hrs 20 minutes and it didnt pop so I beat the secret boss then when it still didnt pop I hit continue on the main menu and left it idle for about 45 minutes and it popped.

I tried that but it didn't work