"Master Crafstman" trophy glitched?

On 4/19/2020 at 4:23 AM, Paranoimia said:

Got this tip on the Ubi forums...

The requirements changed slightly when Immersive Mode was introduced.

If you have a high number of blueprints but the trophy hasn't popped, switch to Immersive Mode, then go to your Loadout screen and switch weapons. The list you can choose from will be all the blueprints you've found. Since the update, switching counts as buying; keep switching to different weapons and the trophy will pop.

This worked for me earlier. I was on 80/83 blueprints and it hadn't popped, but it did as soon as I'd switched through several different weapons.

wow thanks alot worked for me haha 

On 19.4.2020 at 5:23 AM, Paranoimia said:

If you have a high number of blueprints but the trophy hasn't popped, switch to Immersive Mode, then go to your Loadout screen and switch weapons. The list you can choose from will be all the blueprints you've found. Since the update, switching counts as buying; keep switching to different weapons and the trophy will pop.

This worked for me earlier. I was on 80/83 blueprints and it hadn't popped, but it did as soon as I'd switched through several different weapons.

Thank you :) It worked for me aswell :)

On 4/18/2020 at 9:23 PM, Paranoimia said:

Glad there is an alternate that works, but the requirements haven't changed, it's just buggy I think. Tonight I was at 62 blueprints, bought 2 weapons (I'd bought 3 earlier) and it popped for me (I've never touched immersive mode). from talking to people playing the game, i think there is a lot of confusion about what weapons you buy. A lot of people are tring to just buy the weapons you are offered up on the 1st screen, you need to buy 5 weapons from the unlocked blueprints page. 

Edited by Floorkiller74

On 27/04/2020 at 4:51 AM, Floorkiller74 said:

Glad there is an alternate that works, but the requirements haven't changed, it's just buggy I think. Tonight I was at 62 blueprints, bought 2 weapons (I'd bought 3 earlier) and it popped for me (I've never touched immersive mode). from talking to people playing the game, i think there is a lot of confusion about what weapons you buy. A lot of people are tring to just buy the weapons you are offered up on the 1st screen, you need to buy 5 weapons from the unlocked blueprints page. 

That "requirements" line is a direct quote from the Ubi staff, not my words.

Prior to this, I'd tried everything. I'd looked at guides and videos... I knew exactly where to buy from, and had done so several times over. It's definitely a glitchy trophy, but the new mode seems to give a much more reliable way of getting it to pop.

EDIT: Don't know what went wrong with that quote. 

Edited by Paranoimia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...