Secret 17 and Ship Shape issues

I have played co-op mode with a friends as guest (player 2) 

In glamor girl, I am playing as Conrad and my friend successfully unlocks secrets and pictures. But it did not registers in my account.

We restarted the game from that chapter, now I am getting notifications but secrets are still not registering. 

any help?

@prateekjain28 Yh we had a game-breaking bug where we got Brad and Fliss together for Glamor Girl in Shared Story. Because we was paranoid of the game crashing, we made a backup save which worked out of our favour. As soon as we loaded the game on the orginal save (or the backup save), my screen was infinitely stuck with Fliss' face enlarged on the screen. While my girlfriend was playing through the level completely fine as Fliss and Brad. Sick of the automated careless responses from Supermassive Games speaking dumb to you like theirs nothing wrong with the game. Theyve patched it 5 or 6 times and there is endless technical bugs and visual problems

Edited by Last-_-Judgment

21 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

@prateekjain28 Yh we had a game-breaking bug where we got Brad and Fliss together for Glamor Girl in Shared Story. Because we was paranoid of the game crashing, we made a backup save which worked out of our favour. As soon as we loaded the game on the orginal save (or the backup save), my screen was infinitely stuck with Fliss' face enlarged on the screen. While my girlfriend was playing through the level completely fine as Fliss and Brad. Sick of the automated careless responses from Supermassive Games speaking dumb to you like theirs nothing wrong with the game. Theyve patched it 5 or 6 times and there is endless technical bugs and visual problems

Why is any1 playing such a game in the first place?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

We had a problem that after reloading the save, it wouldn't start the game and seemed stuck forever. Friend noticed he didn't see the messages of me changing stuff before we started.

It was fixed by both restarting the game. Everytime we loaded that save, we both had to restart the game for it to work.