All mine! Help?

Lightsp33d1987

18 hours ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

Try creating a short other route like 5 stops or something save it and drive it.

You have to hire a driver and bus and put it on the 78 stop route.

If still not unlocked try editing the 5 stop route add an stop or remove.

This gave me the trophy at least.

Still didn't pop :( thanks anyways

@nightwind11 @GTAJJ

If it still did not pop try this:

1st edit the route remove stop save and edit again to add stop.

2nd drive the route (single is enough i think)

3th assign a driver and a bus. (if you dont drive it first ai seems to make no profit on route.)

4th create a new route a short one and drive this.

5th (at this point i also unlocked it) edit the previous route (the short one) add or remove a stop and save.

If still no luck restart your PS and try again from step 4, dont know if it helps but i was a little frustrated and rebooted the console after step 3 myself.

12 hours ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

@nightwind11 @GTAJJ

If it still did not pop try this:

1st edit the route remove stop save and edit again to add stop.

2nd drive the route (single is enough i think)

3th assign a driver and a bus. (if you dont drive it first ai seems to make no profit on route.)

4th create a new route a short one and drive this.

5th (at this point i also unlocked it) edit the previous route (the short one) add or remove a stop and save.

If still no luck restart your PS and try again from step 4, dont know if it helps but i was a little frustrated and rebooted the console after step 3 myself.

Still no joy :( Tried 5 times so far.

On another note. I now have 79 stops -_- 3 sets of Ploger Park

The above solutions didn't work for me either

i have now played the game 3 times, starting from scratch with a new save and i have not been able to unlock this trophy

i have also contacted the devs 2 times now and they told me that they also find it strange that players are experiencing issues to unlock it. Even xbox players are having problems.  They are still investigating the issue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/02/2020 at 11:05 PM, nicklasanielsen said:

I obtained the trophy today without any problems, are you sure you have chosen all the stops? and do you put a driver and a bus on the route before you even drive it? if so, are you making a profit on the route or not?

Yeah. If you check my earlier posts, I even ended up with more stops than usual. I do put a driver and bus on it. And it was earning profit.

Just to clarify, did you go to all 78 stops manually? 

On 15.2.2020 at 9:51 PM, GTAJJ said:

Yeah. If you check my earlier posts, I even ended up with more stops than usual. I do put a driver and bus on it. And it was earning profit.

Just to clarify, did you go to all 78 stops manually? 

Yes, after I created the route, assigned a driver and a bus, I was driving the route myself

1 hour ago, nicklasanielsen said:

Yes, after I created the route, assigned a driver and a bus, I was driving the route myself

Hmm there was another update. My route isn't earning profit so that may be the cause. 

EDIT: I GOT IT!!

Every stop NEEDS to be profiting. What I did.

- I copy pasted all the stops into Google Sheets

- Go through all your routes by editing route and ticking off each stop on your list. Make sure the routes you're checking are earning money and have a driver and bus on it (MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL THE EDIT AFTER OR YOU WILL RESET THE INCOME!!)

- Hopefully there will be a missing stop which is either not being used or in my case, not got a driver on it.

- Apply the driver and bus to it and drive any route. The games needs to give you money from all stops in a summary page so that#s why you need to do a route.

- Create a new route.

- Trophy should pop.

Edited by GTAJJ
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

Hmm there was another update. My route isn't earning profit so that may be the cause. 

- Go through all your routes by editing route and ticking off each stop on your list. Make sure the routes you're checking are earning money and have a driver and bus on it (MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL THE EDIT AFTER OR YOU WILL RESET THE INCOME!!)

- Hopefully there will be a missing stop which is either not being used or in my case, not got a driver on it.

- Apply the driver and bus to it and drive any route. The games needs to give you money from all stops in a summary page so that#s why you need to do a route.

- Create a new route.

- Trophy should pop.

Well deserved!

• Like 1

On 2020/1/5 at AM8点28分, Vive_ut_vivas said:

尝试创建一条简短的其他路线(例如5个站点)或保存并开车。

您必须聘请司机和巴士,然后将其放在78站路线上。

如果仍未解锁,请尝试编辑5站路线,添加或停止。

这至少给了我奖杯。

thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/2/2020 at 6:27 AM, GTAJJ said:

- Create a new route.

- Trophy should pop.

My English is not very good and I do not quite understand. How do I know if a stop is making money? When editing my route of 78 stops I see that some are in yellow and the rest in green. All belong to the same route and the maximum number of drivers does not exceed at each stop. I also get benefits from that route.

1 hour ago, gymmmmm said:

My English is not very good and I do not quite understand. How do I know if a stop is making money? When editing my route of 78 stops I see that some are in yellow and the rest in green. All belong to the same route and the maximum number of drivers does not exceed at each stop. I also get benefits from that route.

If it's part of a bus route that is generating income, all stops within that route is generating money. Hope that explains it :)

On 5/1/2020 at 4:55 AM, nightwind11 said:

Thank you worked a treat for me did the 78 stop route then the trophy appeared  

Thanks but it's impossible to get the trophy. I have tried everything, from driving the 78-stop route obtaining benefits, to creating a network of routes and driving them all, I have created routes, I have driven them, I have edited them, I have assigned buses and drivers, I have started another game and it is impossible . I have already created 130 routes and there is no way to get the trophy. Above the developers have the balls to say that the trophy is not bugged. I want to not touch the game even with a stick.

• 1 month later...

Hi all

so i have been struggling to get this trophy to pop for the platinum, i finally got this today. I am fairly sure nobody is doing anything wrong and this is totally glitched and the way i got this to pop and this was a last resort was to delete the game off of the ps hard drive wait a minute or so and pop the disk back in but start application without the updates. once i loaded in i waited 20 seconds and the trophy and platinum popped. it seems there may be an issue with an update stoopping this popping

hope this helps a few people out let me know if it does

have a good day all

Adie

• 1 month later...
On 18/02/2020 at 0:27 PM, GTAJJ said:

- Create a new route.

- Trophy should pop.

Thank you so much, been trying to work this out for ages! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried it the whole day, my solution was:

Every stop needs to be on routs with bus drivers who generate money. This means you need to drive this routs for one time with profit (drive it first and after that than drive another route to make profit on this route --> look at statistic in game)

Since the last patch wich added the new missions and regions you have to make profit on 98 stops. (I've tried it with the 78 stops from the original game, it didn't work for me --> so I bought the DLC)

• 5 weeks later...
On 25/11/2019 at 1:35 PM, gymmmmm said:

I contacted the Bus Simulator staff and this is what they answered:

To achieve the "All mine" trophy, all of the bus stops of the main game's map have to be included in your route network. Please keep in mind that some stops are consisting of two stops on diffferent locations (the cathedral for example). These stops have to be included too! After making sure, that all of the stops are connected, drive a route of your choice by yourself. Now the trophy should be your's.

I sent you the link of this thread and this is what they answered me:

I am not sure that this is a bug. In fact, I don't think so. The trophy has been earned by thousands of players without any problems and it worked fine in all of our testruns too. So, I would suspect you missed something ?

This tip worked for me ? - thank you!

I created a route with both Trading Centre stops, both Cathedral stops, both Old Brewery stops, and both St Polus Inn stops... and the trophy popped.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got this trophy to pop after thinking it glitched on me. What happened was I had all routes connected shortly after getting the trophy for all stops unlocked. I went through and added new routes connecting all that I missed and drove them so they all started making money. No trophy then, so I backed up my save and deleted all my routes and added all the stops to one route and ran it. No trophy after adding a driver and bus.

So I copied my save back and finished some missions. As soon as I started the Let's get down to business mission, the task for 90% profitable bus routes was complete and I got the trophy while trying to hire new drivers. Maybe somehow someway even though you have the conditions met it won't pop until you are at this mission.

• 4 months later...

^already on that mission, all driven, and all generating money. No trophy. Actually, I don’t even have the 75% trophy. Even if dlc is rehired, this is still 78 of 98, which is above 75%

edit. It gets stranger. I just got the 100% trophy, but still missing the 75% one, after making a short route to level a few stops.

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

• 5 months later...

hey guys this trophy is the last trophy i need bfore the plat n its glitched 4 me as well . This might work if any1 wants 2 try - make all routes where the all bus stops r connected (one for each region is preferred)(the one way stops need to be connected from both ends) . then add drivers and buses to the routes n drive each route induvidually 1 by 1 till every route generates an income thru drivers . this might make the trophy pop up :))