Coop mode trophies

RoxasOnFire

On 1.3.2020 at 3:28 PM, kampfer171 said:

BTW, hero starfighter counts towards multi-tasking trophy as long as you are using a normal fighter. Kill yourself right at the beginning and select a fighter ship. 

I can't see this mode in the menu. Did they remove it? 

Nervermind. I'm new to the game. Didn't know that it's under Hero vs Villains 

On 4.3.2020 at 2:28 PM, RoxasOnFire said:

Post a session, I did and was able to get it easilly. I believe you only need 4 players.

Now exactly did you guys boost this? Is this mode so dead that you will find each other, if you search at the same time? 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

13 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

@Sinthoras_96 you do 2 vs 2 and search at the same time. Its been a while but I think you can change your server region to like japan or Australia and the servers should be less dense giving you an easier time finding eachother.

One final question : Can you boost ALL the starfighter trophies in the hero mode? 

I mean also the ones like 25 Objectives, 50 Bomber kills, 20 killstreaks or is it just for the hero ship kills? 

37 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

One final question : Can you boost ALL the starfighter trophies in the hero mode? 

I mean also the ones like 25 Objectives, 50 Bomber kills, 20 killstreaks or is it just for the hero ship kills? 

Objectives no, that's an easy one without boosting anyways. I would assume bombers but they take too long, I did that on the main mode, and the fighter ships most definitely. 

In fact the fighter ships are almost a must on that mode with boosting.  So much easier.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Objectives no, that's an easy one without boosting anyways. I would assume bombers but they take too long, I did that on the main mode, and the fighter ships most definitely. 

In fact the fighter ships are almost a must on that mode with boosting.  So much easier.

Okay, thanks again. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I can confirm that "scoped" (25 Headshots with Sniper) is possible in coop. It popped for me today. Map was Kamino and i was on the attacking side. It popped after a headshot kill against one oft the clones. I dont think it was a glitch. I hope that helps a bit