RoxasOnFire

Coop mode trophies

6 posts in this topic

I've seen quite a few trophies pop in coop mode, I was wondering if anyone has the trophy for 500 hero kills in it? 

Should work, it updated my milestone progress for it. Last night I managed to pop the Vanguard trophy so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

17 hours ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Should work, it updated my milestone progress for it. Last night I managed to pop the Vanguard trophy so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Yeah I got the assualt one. Gonna do vanguard. I know headshots don't count but meh. Thanks for the info bud.

I think it's also the fastest way to level 50. Leveled up from 29 to 36 today. Just wondering if double triple xp events work in these modes

On 10/16/2019 at 4:55 PM, RoxasOnFire said:

I've seen quite a few trophies pop in coop mode, I was wondering if anyone has the trophy for 500 hero kills in it? 

It does. The class specific ones work too except the 25 headshot kills, but since the game has been patched since then, maybe it works now.

4 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

It does. The class specific ones work too except the 25 headshot kills, but since the game has been patched since then, maybe it works now.

Still no on the headshot kills unfortunately,  but yeah I was getting double xp yesterday. Triple appears randomly too for some reason.