Stuck! I simply don't know what to do next

NomadicSnake72

As the title, I just cannot work out what I'm supposed to be doing next. I think I'm still fairly early in the game, I have just taken Aeris home and we have left again in the morning I think the town we have arrived at is Wall Market I'm not too sure. I have been into every store/bar/restaurant and spoken to all of the NPC's but am making no progress.

I've just looked through the trophy guide for any hints and it would appear I need to obtain the dress and fool Don Corneo, is this correct?

Not sure but I think you need to be in the playground for a scene to trigger (one where you see a chocobo with a wagon passing by) After that you go get the dress. Again I'm not completely sure as it has been years I've last played this.

Edited by neospoon

yeah that's pretty much it.

You have to do several things in wall market to get 3 parts of a costume. there is a guy who can make you a dress but if I remember correctly he is drunk in a bar. you can get parfume and a wig (I think it was a wig) and there is also as bonus the possibility to get a slip. you have at least to get the dress and in a minigame in a dojo or something you get other parts. I don't recall what is the correct order. I think there is a person who wants you to find the drunk guy and he will be inspired by the idea to make a womens dress for Cloud, something like that. 

I know that I always struggled a bit here even with all the knowledge what to do bc on some point there is only one way way to make progress and I never knew the right order xD

I think there was also a restaurant where you have to eat something to get something but I can't remember if it was a part of a costume (maybe for the slip bc you have to do several things to get that bonus slip :D and it's worth it!)

Sorry it's been a while. You will figure it out :)

• 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

didnt want to start a new topic. can i skip the wutai region and come back later? dont want to mess up the "date barret" trophy!

Wutai is completely optional and can be done at any time.  You get the most benefit from doing it early as possible though because the weapons you can get from there can become outclassed eventually but they help loads with the Temple Of the Ancients.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TripleKing333 said:

Wutai is completely optional and can be done at any time.  You get the most benefit from doing it early as possible though because the weapons you can get from there can become outclassed eventually but they help loads with the Temple Of the Ancients.

thanks for the quick reply pal!