FranciRoosters

Avalanche Trophy Glitched

8 posts in this topic

Just wanted to let you guys know that the trophy Avalanche from the new Ice DLC is currently bugged. I completed the level twice but never got the trophy. 

Edited by FranciRoosters

6 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

Just wanted to let you guys know that the trophy Avalanche from the new Ice DLC is currently bugged. I completed the level twice but never got the trophy. 

Works well you just need to complete level after that in snow style and then you should get your trophy

Did you complete the next level by going through the doors?

I thought the same at first, i was took back to the beginning level but this time it was snowing, so i continued just to see, and the trophy popped with the credits

Edited by Xineph

i cant get No Ice Ice Baby to pop. anyone else having issues?

No problem with the specific trophy, but Tricky took a while to pop. Maybe the same happens with that?

7 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

No problem with the specific trophy, but Tricky took a while to pop. Maybe the same happens with that?

I ended up closing app and restarting and it popped upon doing it again first try. If anyone else has issues i suggest doing the same!

Avalanche popped for me after doing the Winter-theme tutorial level that loads up after finishing the actual Ice level. As soon as the credits rolled again I got the trophy to pop.