14 posts in this topic

Hi everyone 

i would like to share my method as to how i earned that darn trophy

description is at the box bellow the video 

if anyone has any question id be delighted to answer 

either here , the video or on my channel too

happy trophy

19 hours ago, JWill_55 said:

I’ll be doing this quite soon , so thanks for the video. 

Thanks man it took me a while but I did it 

5 hours ago, uominee said:

i might be use this method for my last trophy, thanks for video.

Thanks hope you finally get it as this trophy in particular is very demanding to take your time with it but ehhh I did my part and I just wanted to share my experience 

Watched the video a bit closer. Ok so I have some questions now;

1) I assume you’re only using 3 choppers at a time on the roof top? Can you not use any more than 3? I didn’t know you can store them in the garage so that’s nice to see.

2) seems you switched up to vigilante mode , how many of those did you do? I’m guessing you mixed it up a bit... assume you got bored.

3) how long did this take you ? I’m only up to butcher from playing the game normally , I’m doing stunt jumps atm and also have 50 taxi drop offs and criminal faring left. 

Edit: just saw you had this on YouTube and it’s got some more detail 

Edited by JWill_55

On 11/28/2020 at 7:53 AM, JWill_55 said:

Watched the video a bit closer. Ok so I have some questions now;

1) I assume you’re only using 3 choppers at a time on the roof top? Can you not use any more than 3? I didn’t know you can store them in the garage so that’s nice to see.

2) seems you switched up to vigilante mode , how many of those did you do? I’m guessing you mixed it up a bit... assume you got bored.

3) how long did this take you ? I’m only up to butcher from playing the game normally , I’m doing stunt jumps atm and also have 50 taxi drop offs and criminal faring left. 

Edit: just saw you had this on YouTube and it’s got some more detail 

hi sorry i was too focused on platinuming RE2 Remake

1- yes and i used normal mavericks but if you use Sparrows you'll get more points as i read before but getting the normal chopper from the near by Heli is quicker for me 

2- i tried that Vigilante trick to proof a point and it got me points but later it stopped working on giving me points so you can call that a test study of what i gathered from the net, GAMEFAQS MOSTLY

3-  i mentioned it in my description  i got it in i think 4 days but get looping that blow up choppers trick FOR HOURS LONG till my brains melted so i forced myself too hard but i wanted to get the plat n move on 

heck 3 n SA didn't take me that long compared to VC 

9 hours ago, Chris_Alvareno25 said:

Great job fella!

thank you

and to the people i credited from my search on GameFaqs Forum that i got the ideas from then i tested 

then i made my video and got my platinum , then decided to share it to help anybody out  the platinum 

I used this method in feb 2019, it has been posted in other places too but yes it works 100%

17 hours ago, AsheRebel said:

I used this method in feb 2019, it has been posted in other places too but yes it works 100%

glad it helped as this trophy bothered me personally 

was afraid they might patch it 

I basically just did the Sparrow method to get this trophy out of the way as quickly as possible.

Inputting a cheat code for hours on end is not fun at all. This YouTube video is good for those who want to use this method of getting the trophy.

On 12/16/2020 at 5:02 AM, Spaz said:

I basically just did the Sparrow method to get this trophy out of the way as quickly as possible.

Inputting a cheat code for hours on end is not fun at all. This YouTube video is good for those who want to use this method of getting the trophy.

in a timely manor when ever you wanna grind it , true it was tedious for me as well but that what I found out at the time