How i got the Take The Cannoli Trophy

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Watched the video a bit closer. Ok so I have some questions now;

1) I assume you’re only using 3 choppers at a time on the roof top? Can you not use any more than 3? I didn’t know you can store them in the garage so that’s nice to see.

2) seems you switched up to vigilante mode , how many of those did you do? I’m guessing you mixed it up a bit... assume you got bored.

3) how long did this take you ? I’m only up to butcher from playing the game normally , I’m doing stunt jumps atm and also have 50 taxi drop offs and criminal faring left. 

Edit: just saw you had this on YouTube and it’s got some more detail 

Edited by JWill_55
  • Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 7:53 AM, JWill_55 said:

Watched the video a bit closer. Ok so I have some questions now;

1) I assume you’re only using 3 choppers at a time on the roof top? Can you not use any more than 3? I didn’t know you can store them in the garage so that’s nice to see.

2) seems you switched up to vigilante mode , how many of those did you do? I’m guessing you mixed it up a bit... assume you got bored.

3) how long did this take you ? I’m only up to butcher from playing the game normally , I’m doing stunt jumps atm and also have 50 taxi drop offs and criminal faring left. 

Edit: just saw you had this on YouTube and it’s got some more detail 

hi sorry i was too focused on platinuming RE2 Remake

1- yes and i used normal mavericks but if you use Sparrows you'll get more points as i read before but getting the normal chopper from the near by Heli is quicker for me 

2- i tried that Vigilante trick to proof a point and it got me points but later it stopped working on giving me points so you can call that a test study of what i gathered from the net, GAMEFAQS MOSTLY

3-  i mentioned it in my description  i got it in i think 4 days but get looping that blow up choppers trick FOR HOURS LONG till my brains melted so i forced myself too hard but i wanted to get the plat n move on 

heck 3 n SA didn't take me that long compared to VC 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2020 at 5:02 AM, Spaz said:

I basically just did the Sparrow method to get this trophy out of the way as quickly as possible.

Inputting a cheat code for hours on end is not fun at all. This YouTube video is good for those who want to use this method of getting the trophy.

in a timely manor when ever you wanna grind it , true it was tedious for me as well but that what I found out at the time