This or PS4 version?

Don't have any of them yet, but I want to buy a physical copy of ps3 version because the art cover looks way better than ps4's. Aside from graphics, which look the same to me, is there a reason why I should get ps4 version instead of ps3?

BTW, what DLC's are included in ps4 version? I looked at PS Store and I can only find two DLC's that are free.

Edited by Kiyan-13

4k, 30fps/1080p, 60fps > 720p, 30fps ?

Other than the better performance, it's the same as the ps3 version.

Don't know if any DLC's come with it, if yes when I'm pretty sure it's a couple golden familiars (kinda like shiny pokemons), just like on the ps3 version.

I'd say go with the ps3 version, because it's significantly cheaper than the remastered version atm. I mean I'm pretty sure you can find a copy for 5 bucks.

The game still looks great even in 720p, 60fps aren't needed for this type of game imo, so not a huge sacrifice in terms of performance. 

• Like 1

On 17/11/2019 at 9:56 PM, PreLoki said:

4k, 30fps/1080p, 60fps > 720p, 30fps ?

Other than the better performance, it's the same as the ps3 version.

Don't know if any DLC's come with it, if yes when I'm pretty sure it's a couple golden familiars (kinda like shiny pokemons), just like on the ps3 version.

I'd say go with the ps3 version, because it's significantly cheaper than the remastered version atm. I mean I'm pretty sure you can find a copy for 5 bucks.

The game still looks great even in 720p, 60fps aren't needed for this type of game imo, so not a huge sacrifice in terms of performance. 

Thanks for replying, I'll get a ps3 copy then!

• 2 months later...

Just get whichever is cheapest.. PS3 graphics still hold up very good.. Plus its the exact same game. Ideally if you're gonna 100% the game, I say the PS4 because of uniformity going down your trophy list being both PS4 versions and screen shots when popping a trophy but if you don't mind, then PS3. Im doing PS3 just because I bought the game literally a week before the remastered version was announced lol 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Playing the PS3 version right now and I got to say that it's been pretty good so far, no problems. The only big issue is that you'll have to manually keep track of trophy requirements on your own but that's basically how it is on PS4. Graphics are pretty good and still hold up (it's supposed to look like a Ghibli movie so the graphics aren't intensive anyways).

• 2 months later...