Xlordxnightmarex's quest for the 100% profile

XLordXNightmareX

17 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Marvel Infinite isn't as hard as you think, since online can be easily boosted now with the game being dead. And you only have to finish 5 characters in the Combo Challenge Mode, which isn't particularly hard neither.

As much as I would like to think that it isn't hard at all, the last time I played it I wasn't able to boost with my partner because of matchmaking issues I believe and I also find the 5 character combo challenges pretty hard imo. And yes I did attempt these challenges and tried like hell but the combo input wouldn't register at all :/ I'll keep trying though.

59 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

Good luck I have too many plats to start over. Some of the games i started was hurt because of servers closing

Thanks man! Yeah, sorry about those server closures on your affected games. It happens to a lot of trophy hunters unfortunately. But the most important thing is that it isn't the end of the world and besides, you can choose to start off fresh with a new account. That's what I did by starting that one and I had a lot of PlayStation on my previous account. Mostly with a lot of high-quality games with rare plats. So yeah, even if I no longer use my old accounts anymore, the plats are still mine because I have earned them and that's something that can never be taken away :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Nice quest! We both got similar amount of bullshit to get through to that sweet 100% so I shall join you on this fruitless endeavour!

I'm currently on BO3 multiplayer so feel free to join if you want. It's 2x XP on (Hardcore TDM) this week.

Nice! It's always good to have similar dilemmas. I don't have the game atm unfortunately because I'm more focused on getting GTA IV MP done incase there will be a server shutdown notice if possible when PS5 arrives. But yeah I would definitely join your session if I had the game and focusing on it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

Now, I'm pretty sure all unearned trophies on my profile are attainable because I don't see any games that are in jeopardy of any server shutdowns or blatantly glitched trophies that lock me out atm. Would I still be correct in that case?

Every thing attainable but those hidden trophies I'm guessing