New free update

Rammstone

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

3 new trophies, the getting all Golds may be a challenge, we’ll see

Took me about two hours to complete them. The mine challenges were annoying but overall not very difficult. Grinding out the 250 crushed cars however took ages. Especially since I decided to do it in one of the challenges and when I had about 200 the game crashed. Thats when I learned the game does not have an auto save for when you restart a challenge, only when you exit out of it ?

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 3:19 PM, Rammstone said:

Took me about two hours to complete them. The mine challenges were annoying but overall not very difficult. Grinding out the 250 crushed cars however took ages. Especially since I decided to do it in one of the challenges and when I had about 200 the game crashed. Thats when I learned the game does not have an auto save for when you restart a challenge, only when you exit out of it 1f644.png

Yeah this game is so unstable on PS4. It would crash on exit saves so much that I was worried it would corrupt the only f**king save file it allows you to have. Was hoping to be done with the game once I got the plat as it was boring as hell for the majority of it, but at least this new s**t is free and will be a cool down once I get done with Yakuza 3. 

have to agree about the crashing

If you are playing this game then I would regularly back up a save to the cloud and usb.

After getting several blue screens yesterday I got the message Saved Data Corrupt when reloading the game and so it started me at the beginning again. Luckily I was able to grab the cloud PS save from the day before, but I meant losing all the tank kills and car crushes done.

If it had done that when I was one or two challenges away from the 10 I think it would have been controller chucking time.

Will be uploading to cloud and then duplicating that to the usb key after each 30 or 40 car crushes from now on as its dull enough without having to start afresh after a grind fest

On 12/9/2019 at 10:59 AM, Evertonian said:

have to agree about the crashing

If you are playing this game then I would regularly back up a save to the cloud and usb.

After getting several blue screens yesterday I got the message Saved Data Corrupt when reloading the game and so it started me at the beginning again. Luckily I was able to grab the cloud PS save from the day before, but I meant losing all the tank kills and car crushes done.

If it had done that when I was one or two challenges away from the 10 I think it would have been controller chucking time.

Will be uploading to cloud and then duplicating that to the usb key after each 30 or 40 car crushes from now on as its dull enough without having to start afresh after a grind fest

Yeah I usb save all my games. New games can crash, remasters/remakes tend to be the most stable, but this game is just so bad for it. 

I will eventually get around to going for the new trophies if I ever decide to get back on to trophy hunting, but I certainly hope its the last dlc or at least the last which will feature trophies. Its just a very average game. Does look nice for what it sets out to do though. 

When you get round to it, I found that by going to the car lot on the first island and just driving round and round crushing the flatter cars on the lot and then shooting the tanks as they arrive proved to be the easiest method. Having to start again after getting after losing a lot of progress on those two trophies, I just farmed the crushes there and then when I had got that one I only needed another 50 tanks. At that point I just kept driving around the army base then out and doing laps of the upper part of that map and that did it quite fast.

It seems to me that the crashes and blue screens seem to happen on the second island the most and island one is pretty stable

The challenges are annoying though and regular back ups whilst getting them done would be a good plan