Persona 3 dancing in moonlight

Persona 4 dancing all night

Persona 5 dancing in starlight

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 4 Ultimax (Ps4)

Also please add me to the one more god rejected

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Is the new Ultimax release gonna be added as an alternative for the award or does it only apply to PS3? 

Also, will there be an award for stacking both PS3 and ps4 versions of Ultimax? Cuz that’d be neat.

PS4 version already counts as an alternative, but as of right now I don't plan to make an award for stacks. Maybe that'll change later!

45 minutes ago, SlaydraKillz said:

Add me to unbreakable please!

You have been added to all relevant ranks!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MissShake said:

PS4 version already counts as an alternative, but as of right now I don't plan to make an award for stacks. Maybe that'll change later!

That’s good to hear cuz I really fricking hate Marie. Just tried her again on PS4 and fml I forgot how many Dash cancels and tight links she has. At least she has an even easier challenge #25 now.

Here’s hoping for a new award on that. I’d love to get something to commemorate the stacking of it or any other Persona game.

Just now, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

That’s good to hear cuz I really fricking hate Marie. Just tried her again on PS4 and fml I forgot how many Dash cancels and tight links she has. At least she has an even easier challenge #25 now.

Here’s hoping for a new award on that. I’d love to get something to commemorate the stacking of it or any other Persona game.

I'll be honest, you mentioning it has me considering just making the current bonus require both stacks... But I'll sleep on it before I really do something that evil ?

4 minutes ago, MissShake said:

I'll be honest, you mentioning it has me considering just making the current bonus require both stacks... But I'll sleep on it before I really do something that evil 1f605.png

I’d rather just have a new bonus at that point. But, if you were to do that, then I can honestly say that P4A vanilla is no longer the bane of my existence.

1 minute ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I’d rather just have a new bonus at that point. But, if you were to do that, then I can honestly say that P4A vanilla is no longer the bane of my existence.

It's rather fitting that worst girl is annoying in this too, huh? :P

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I wish to join as well for The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold, since I got the P4A and the PS3 P4AU fully completed... 

... Haven't played a main Persona game yet, work in progress 1f602.png

Welcome! You're also a Heartless Armed Angel so I added you there as well ;)

Not sure if this is still being updated, but I now have the platinum trophies for

Persona 4 Golden,

Persona 5,

Persona 5 Royal,

Persona 5 Strikers,

Persona 3 Dancing,

Persona 4 Dancing,

and Persona 5 Dancing.

If I'm reading this correctly I should need to be added to the Golden is Unbreakable and Light the Fire up in the Night categories 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, winter_bird_22 said:

When Persona 5 Royal comes out for the PS5 in October, we can talk. Also, you'll have to update this list when Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable come out for PS4. xD

I'm already prepared for that, yeah X)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2022 at 4:22 AM, aceclasher88 said:

Hey man, add me to Golden is UnbreakableLight the Fire up in the NightAngel of Love

Platinums:

Somehow I completely missed this update, you're added!

I've added the PS5 stack of Royal to the list now, and I'm waiting patiently for the P4 and P3P releases... Might add a Soul Hackers 2 bonus rank, how does everyone feel about that?

26 minutes ago, MissShake said:

Somehow I completely missed this update, you're added!

I've added the PS5 stack of Royal to the list now, and I'm waiting patiently for the P4 and P3P releases... Might add a Soul Hackers 2 bonus rank, how does everyone feel about that?

I can’t wait for P3P to drop. Here’s hoping I don’t get softlocked this time around.

Never heard of Soul Hackers, but if it’s related, go for it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MissShake said:

Oh no, you got softlocked? How? D:

P3P is my favorite Persona game, I'm pretty pumped for it too :D

I completed all Social Links and skipped out on the dungeons to do it. When I finally made time for it near the end I forgot about the exhaustion ailment and I couldn’t progress through the game because I was too low leveled and my team kept dying.

P3P is my favorite, too. It’s such a refreshing take on the original, better navigation, soundtrack, and it plays similar to 4.

Although, Im not looking forward to the trophy set, though, as there were fully missable Social Links, so that’s gonna suck.

My favorite thing about the game though has to be the soundtrack, with the dialogue having a great improvement, too. My favorite character was Saori Hasegawa. Second would probably be Rio Iwasaki. 

Want to guess who I shipped the FeMC with? 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

6 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I completed all Social Links and skipped out on the dungeons to do it. When I finally made time for it near the end I forgot about the exhaustion ailment and I couldn’t progress through the game because I was too low leveled and my team kept dying.

P3P is my favorite, too. It’s such a refreshing take on the original, better navigation, soundtrack, and it plays similar to 4.

Although, Im not looking forward to the trophy set, though, as there were fully missable Social Links, so that’s gonna suck.

My favorite thing about the game though has to be the soundtrack, with the dialogue having a great improvement, too. My favorite character was Saori Hasegawa. Second would probably be Rio Iwasaki. 

Want to guess who I shipped the FeMC with? 

I'm pretty excited for the trophy list, I imagine it to be more challenging than Royal. Which would definitely be nice :D

Hmm... If you're like me, Ryoji or Akihiko? But it's probably Shinji since that's the most popular pair with her lol.