Online Structures -- am i nuts?

pksTOXIC

So i've logged about 80hrs so far, building zipline networks for the last few mountain facilities (to get to 5 star) and like 40% of all the online structures on the western map were "ruined" -- still there but not functional.  I removed  them from the map since i'm not planning on repairing any of them, and afterwards i slept, then logged out for a few hours, then when i logged back in i had a whole bunch of amazing online zipline points and new generators and stuff.  

It would make sense you can only have a set amount of online structures in your world at once, but i didnt realize it updated that frequently.  i can't prove it, cuz i havent seen any articles confirming it, but if you wanna refresh your world it sure seems possible.  

Note: non functioning structures have a small red arrow below them. 

TLDR: scrap all ruined online structures for new ones.

If you see structures from a player that helps you a lot, give him a like, search his name on the recent players that you interacted and press :triangle: to make a contract so you can see more structures from that player more frequently. I don't know how the repair works, but some really popular structures stopped functioning and I had to repair them. I don't know if every player needs to repair them for their exclusive use or if it's shared but, if a player doesn't care for their structures, cancel the contract.

• Like 1

I had to upgrade so many of other players structures because they were damaged, but in the right place, so I could save bandwidth. I would seriously only do sections and concentrate on a few facilities at a time, don't place it everywhere in the Central Region, then do deliveries. Because then ziplines will start deteriorating, and screw up your delivery, like if a zipline is out of reach high on a cliff.

What I also don't like is I was doing a delivery to Timefall Farm near Cosplayer, you know the big cliff and the river, I had a zipline all the way down to the river and another all the way up the cliff, worked great, then it had to go and put someone's pointless stupid bridge to show up in my game and block the zipline path. It also doesn't change online structures if you reload, so I had tear it down myself, happened way too often, more annoying than anything.

• Like 2

On 06/12/2019 at 1:20 PM, Nitemares----- said:

What I also don't like is I was doing a delivery to Timefall Farm near Cosplayer, you know the big cliff and the river, I had a zipline all the way down to the river and another all the way up the cliff, worked great, then it had to go and put someone's pointless stupid bridge to show up in my game and block the zipline path. It also doesn't change online structures if you reload, so I had tear it down myself, happened way too often, more annoying than anything.

I dont find it too annoying. You can disable online structures from the map

15 hours ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

I dont find it too annoying. You can disable online structures from the map

Yes you can, but it's still annoying if one of those ziplines is someone else's you repaired to save bandwidth, so that way doesn't work all the time.

Edited by Nitemares-----