Safe to join matchmaking yet? Or does it still F up your progress?

Spraragen88

I stopped playing this in September for so many reasons. First there were map progression bugs that made it impossible to tell if I completed everything (locations would show 0/1 found or 3/2 fast travel points located). This will never be fixed because gearbox fucking sucks and they only focus on making endgame stuff less fun and not real issues.

Then the biggest issue was always joining a matchmaking game, being sent to Pandora and then doing missions with people and when you go back to your own game you are stuck in that persons progress and you lose all of your own. So you could easily be sent back from the last mission to having to play the whole game again...

Edited by Spraragen88

dont know if it was fixed or Iw as lucky, but both my promethea and my all locations trophies were bugged, both however randomly popped for me post the maliwan takedown patch. so I think they have been doing patches for the same. as faras your main missions are concerned, the only thing to keep in mind is to make sure you pick up the vault reqwards if youre playign with other people, that otherwise glitches out the rewards trophy, but did unlock for me in tvhm mode. 

I didn't mind it coz Ive been playing a lot of the game, but can imagine it being super frustating, if youre trying to run through the game to get the plat done. 

I haven't unlocked the Platinum yet on BL3 but from past experiences. I dedicated one playable character for only solo play at least until I achieve the Platinum to hopefully avoid any location & general glitches Co-op can cause with trophy's. Also had a past experience of having to run around BL2 for hours upon hours to unlock the World Traveler location trophy when going for the Platinum. The place ended up being in the Basement of the Holy Spirits Pub in The Dust. Had been down there but the Trophy didn't unlock until I was literally on the edge of the map beside a sort of hidden red chest. Cross my fingers but with BL3 so far I haven't run into any trophy glitches. Although I still have 6 trophy's to go with 3 being location related. The Nekrotafelo location trophy unlocked through natural gameplay but the Promethea one I had to discover the Cistern of Slaughter ring and a small location on Skywell-27 called (Katagawa Pleasure Pit).