This game has no guide??

TheBonobo4

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place or unnecessary.

So I just noticed that despite the fact this is a ps3 game released in about 2010, it has no trophy guide on this site. I've never made a trophy guide before, but I have the platinum, and know the game pretty well (it's still in my opinion one of the best games ever made, and one of my proudest platinums). I'm just wondering if I could possibly set up the foundations of a guide, and then people could add to it wikipedia style? I don't think I could write a whole guide myself, and I haven't actually played the game since I got the platinum 2.5 years ago. But I'm willing to help in any way I can, I love this game.

Edited by TheBonobo4
  • Like 1

No, you can not just copy some guide found on Inet and put it here,  c'mon!

And also... Believe me that "The Others" found this guide ~9 years ago and already used it.

New "Others" will also find it on PS3T, since it is not available here, PSNP is not the only site with the guides.

If you want to help the PSNP community with the guide (for a game which is most probably already or soon not plattable), feel free and make one from the scratch
(or contact the Author on PS3T).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

Right. I think in that case I'll let it be. Since as you say anyone who wants or needs a guide can just find one elsewhere. There's little point in me making another one. Also, this game has no online, so I don't see how it is unplattable? Or am I missing something?

Edited by TheBonobo4
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheBonobo4 said:

Right. I think in that case I'll let it be. Since as you say anyone who wants or needs a guide can just find one elsewhere. There's little point in me making another one. Also, this game has no online, so I don't see how it is unplattable? Or am I missing something?

My bad. I thought you needed help for some trophies and was looking for a guide. 

5 minutes ago, TheBonobo4 said:

Pardon, I thought about "Warfighter" while answering your post, since in the morning I read some post about server's issue ;).
Of course, no online in this one (Frontline).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Oh okay. That makes more sense. No, personally I did not like warfighter. Medal of honour 2010 was great in my opinion, despite some bad reviews from memory, warfighter was dull though from memory. Frontline is still great. And yeah I don't need a guide, and when I asked "is it right?" I interpreted the earlier comment as "you can just use this and copy it", so naturally I was confused.

I didn't mean to cause trouble or confusion, my apologies if I did. ?

• Like 1