My Sad Story of Error (NP-34978-1)

realm722

That sucks, don't think it would work but have you tried rebuilding database?

It usually works for different small stuff. More than likely there's some issue connected to the verification of your purchase.

I've kind of had a similar issue on ps3, purchased a saints row bundle (2,3 and 4 i think) which should include dlcs and everything, only received 3 maingame and 4+dlcs. Went through the whole process you described. Never got the issue resolved, no refunds. I had to purchase the 3rd game with dlcs on disc (since i found a cheap copy). Only to it being removed from the store later on (to my knowledge atleast)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

So from what I know it happens because the PlayStation server has not prosecuted the transaction 

and will then  Lock the game 

if wait a day it will fix it 

cant really say if it will fix your problem 

34 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

That sucks, don't think it would work but have you tried rebuilding database?

It usually works for different small stuff. More than likely there's some issue connected to the verification of your purchase.

I've kind of had a similar issue on ps3, purchased a saints row bundle (2,3 and 4 i think) which should include dlcs and everything, only received 3 maingame and 4+dlcs. Went through the whole process you described. Never got the issue resolved, no refunds. I had to purchase the 3rd game with dlcs on disc (since i found a cheap copy). Only to it being removed from the store later on (to my knowledge atleast)

11 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

F

The issue has been fixed everybody! The solution is to reset your router. I've updated the OP with the information.

Due to this getting traction enough attention was brought to it to get it resolved. Thank you all!

• Like 1