Story Collecter and Stories expert are both bugged.

iGGTheEnd

• 2 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 10:14 PM, Lothym said:

Finally nailed it!

So that's it. Good luck to all.

You absolute legend!

I've had this game sat on the shelf collecting dust for ages, i even went and bought the LE of it only to be really bummed out to find it was unplattable.

I mean, it sucks that it could well end up being another RNG sadness fest to get said trophies, but hella glad you've found a work around!

God i love a happy ending  :D  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Started this game recently and loved it until Professor stage 2, then saw that game is unplayable because of the number of enemies attacking you, you litteraly cant do shit, even on easy, it is so unbalanced. Not fun at all.

Seeing that problematic trophy, which requires 100% of the events in every stage with every character, and since you will go insane after 5 or so events because majority of them will cause you to lose sanity, is there any way to achieve 100% without using tons of chocolate? If not, basically you will only need to buy a ton of chocolate from shops and pray that you get only items for damage as that is only what matters in this game which is dull.

Regarding parasites, only thing that can remove them are essential salts or whatever, and I managed to find them only once. You get infected, it's game over in couple of minutes, if you don't have the ankh equiped, which is stupid.

Difficulty wise, you get less health on hard and maybe enemies hit harder but everything else stays the same or am I wrong?

Edited by Ptirle

• 8 months later...
7 hours ago, KeloWeez said:

well, in the professor's prologue, if it appear the x-ray collectible, just restart, that's the one bugged

And exist one run without the X-Ray event? I try like a 40 times and every time found the X-Ray event.

6 hours ago, SephGM said:

And exist one run without the X-Ray event? I try like a 40 times and every time found the X-Ray event.

yes there are, just today i got one without the xray and got a 100%, just restart until you got one
and it will be the same in chapter 2 of the witch with the wooden whistle, but this one is odd, it is bugged, and sometimes will lock you out of the 100%, but other times, like the one i just got, will appear when you already have a 100%

in chapter 3 of the witch the tick tock (grandfather clock) is the one bugged, just restart until it doesnt appear

stories collector and stories expert just pop up at the same time, so theyre glitch to pop together

the thing is... they poped after finishing chapter 3 of the witch, that makes me think that you need to finish every chapter with a 100% but not necessarily in order, that said, i recommend doing it in order so you know where your are

PD: thank you LOTHYM for guiding me to the trophy

Edited by KeloWeez