Me Gold! not popping

lostsorrowdays

I have not seen much conversation about Me Gold! problems. There was a guy in a youtube comments post reporting the same problem as me but he had no responses last time I looked.

I tried the seed 55 shortcut method about 10 times with no trophy popping - I then recreated the world and tried to rebury and dig up the heart of the sea again as some old xbox posts suggested that as a potential solution. I then tried to do the trophy the long way round and  spent an hour or so finding a wreck that had a treasure map - went to the x - dug up the chest, emptied it - still no trophy. Tried this on a fresh bedrock world and also an old converted world. Also tried it on someone else's ps4 in case it was a Minecraft install issue on my ps4 and still no trophy but I only tried the seed 55 method on the other ps4.

Anyone else having probs or found a work around?

I opened the chest in the 55 seed a few times with the map in hand, took a couple items out each time, and then it finally popped. This was after I dug up about 5 different buried treasures in my own world. Personally getting exhausted with all the iffy trophies in this game...

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got this trophy after 3 weeks of trying. The solution was very simple. I had been taking the items out of the chest using the X button on the controller. Once I tried taking them out using the quick move key (triangle) instead the trophy popped using this method. Hope this info may help others.

Earl. 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 11/02/2020 at 9:33 AM, Row1789 said:

I can't find any chests no matter how much digging I do. 

For everyone!

My trophy don't pop in world 55 seed, maybe the new update change this (12/2020).

I Got it in world 107016, like this video: (thks to him)

** Maybe the location of the buried treasure change 5 radius/blocks or  coordinates 712, 49, 200, just follow the map in the shipwreck.
** When open the chest, take the eye of sea first and use quick move key (triangule) to get it.
** dont check bonus chest option
** dont select easy/peaceful mode
** take the map first!

Edited by magiori