BIackgate

Servers Offline?

6 posts in this topic

I attempted to play this game online last night, to work on some of the multiplayer trophies, and was greeted by an error message essentially stating that the servers were not available. I checked online and saw others have been having the same issue for a while now. What is strange to me is that people are still earning online trophies at a consistent rate. I wonder if the servers are still available in certain regions? Either way if you're thinking about taking the plunge into this game, you may want to skip it considering the state of the servers and virtually no response from the developer.

For me the servers are online (Europe). Earned all online trophies with a friend a few days ago.

Can we have confirmation on this one?

I tried yesterday and got the error that server are not available. Tried just for fun a couple of minutes ago and it started to search. I waited for some minutes and it didn't find anything. Maybe because it is not that populated? 

I am willing to try if it works tomorrow if someone want to search at the same time. Just add me 🙂

Okay, I will check it out later and I might add you to work on it together 

Might be just lack of population, seems others have unlocked trophies lately, may even just be a form of harsh region locking for matchmaking?