Servers Offline?

BIackgate

I attempted to play this game online last night, to work on some of the multiplayer trophies, and was greeted by an error message essentially stating that the servers were not available. I checked online and saw others have been having the same issue for a while now. What is strange to me is that people are still earning online trophies at a consistent rate. I wonder if the servers are still available in certain regions? Either way if you're thinking about taking the plunge into this game, you may want to skip it considering the state of the servers and virtually no response from the developer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I tried yesterday and got the error that server are not available. Tried just for fun a couple of minutes ago and it started to search. I waited for some minutes and it didn't find anything. Maybe because it is not that populated? 

Edited by Stevieboy

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 6:46 AM, BIackgate said:

I was able to publish a map today. Decided to try on a whim. There is no one playing though, hopefully I can boost with myself. 

I have been trying to publish, and keeps saying fail to upload.....any suggestions ?

• 7 months later...

Was gonna try to connect to my alt to see if online worked, but got stuck in loading screens. Anyone have tips to get this working? It looks like some have recently earned the online trophies, but it looks dead to me.

After multiple attempts I managed to get connected, but could never start a match. It would always get stuck on loading screens for over 5 minutes. I gave up and deleted it lol

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

8 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Was gonna try to connect to my alt to see if online worked, but got stuck in loading screens. Anyone have tips to get this working? It looks like some have recently earned the online trophies, but it looks dead to me.

After multiple attempts I managed to get connected, but could never start a match. It would always get stuck on loading screens for over 5 minutes. I gave up and deleted it lol

The game can take up to 10 minutes to load a match. Unless you get an error message, just let it sit there. It's pretty crazy but it works... eventually. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BIackgate said:

The game can take up to 10 minutes to load a match. Unless you get an error message, just let it sit there. It's pretty crazy but it works... eventually. 

Well I'll be damned, it worked! lol

Installed it again and let it sit trying to load...about 7 minutes in it connected and started. The two publish trophies I just kept spamming the x button and it finally published after a few minutes of that. Are there only 5 online trophies? I think I'm good to play it offline now.

On 1/17/2023 at 8:22 AM, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Well I'll be damned, it worked! lol

Installed it again and let it sit trying to load...about 7 minutes in it connected and started. The two publish trophies I just kept spamming the x button and it finally published after a few minutes of that. Are there only 5 online trophies? I think I'm good to play it offline now.

I think so but there are a few trophies, that require certain actions to take place, which can be completed very easily in online play. Up to you if you want to do it that way or not!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

22ND FEB, 2023

SHIP DESIGNER / USER INSTRUCTIONS TROPHIES WORKED

Had to hit publish over and over again, quit to menu, reload map and hit publish over and over again and again but it works. It does eventually publish.

Notably at first it did say "Servers Offline" or something similar. Then followed up with repeated "Did Not Publish" or some such. Just have to persevere.

Can't comment on multiplayer trophs as did them a year or two ago.

Edited by King_Jeffio
  • Like 1