Crowns- Venting

On 8/27/2023 at 7:15 PM, MANU1950 said:

Destiny lands or investigations?

- Level the specific Guiding Lands area to 7 to enable your monster of choice to spawn Tempered.

- Find 1 lure of your monster of choice and farm some mines and bonepiles for items.

- Approach Melder and craft 10-20 Lures for monster of choice and 10-20 Banishing Balls.

- Backup save to cloud for re-use of lures.

- Enter Guiding Lands and summon monster through quest ally. Size up monster and kill if unsure.

- Repeat until you have expended lures or until you have monster crown. Download cloud save if unsuccessful.

- GL has 6%/6% spawn chance, same as investigations, but you can go through quicker and have unlimited lives.

Was able to beat Iceborne in just over a month, whilst moving house, so it's doable with this method.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2024 at 6:03 AM, ShariusTC said:

i swear they intende to make silver model is same size as gold model, i mesure monster follow all vtube i can find, it literally same size as the one on youtube, kill it and got a fucking silver

They aren't the same sized models, there is just very little difference between a silver and a gold most of the time.

Even with the YouTube guides it's impossible to tell if the monster is silver or gold sized. All you can do is find one that looks like it might be a gold crown and risk the hunt. It's a gamble either way.

At this point I probably won't even bother with Iceborne's crowns, but for the love of fuck will Kirin spawn at any useful size at all. I've had a largest AND two smallests in the stats page at the end and still NEITHER of them have been a crown, not even silver large. I only need Kirin and Nergi for the small crown World trophy, and I haven't got either of them, Vaal or Kush for large either. And I hate fighting both Kirin and Kush.

Edit: Huh, maybe this does kinda work. Still no luck on larges, but got all smalls now.

Edited by Seasonreaper

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 5:09 PM, Seasonreaper said:

At this point I probably won't even bother with Iceborne's crowns, but for the love of fuck will Kirin spawn at any useful size at all. I've had a largest AND two smallests in the stats page at the end and still NEITHER of them have been a crown, not even silver large. I only need Kirin and Nergi for the small crown World trophy, and I haven't got either of them, Vaal or Kush for large either. And I hate fighting both Kirin and Kush.

Edit: Huh, maybe this does kinda work. Still no luck on larges, but got all smalls now.

Kirin is my worst too. Got all the silvers, but no gold. Do you remember if you got a small one in Investigation, was it tempered, any specific parameters?