Texted guide

Titanomachy_75

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

thanks alot :)

o wow looking at it soo confusing lol

It really isn't so bad once you get going.

If you don't care about getting the plat right away I advise playing how you like and then going back for clean up.

If you want to do it efficiently for the plat make sure you follow Perfect Crime exactly and then go back and clean up afterwards.

Most of the trophies are just opposites of each other. So if you kill the drug dealer on one playthrough, let him live on the next (etc). You can use chapter select to clean all those trophies up so once you get Perfect Crime out of the way it is quite simple.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

It really isn't so bad once you get going.

If you don't care about getting the plat right away I advice playing how you like and then going back for clean up.

If you want to do it efficiently for the plat make sure you follow Perfect Crime exactly and then go back and clean up afterwards.

Most of the trophies are just opposites of each other. So if you kill the drug dealer on one playthrough, let him live on the next (etc). You can use chapter select to clean all those trophies up so once you get Perfect Crime out of the way it is quite simple.

ok thanks

I definitely went for Perfect Crime first. Then once that was done I went for All Endings, you have to get to the end of the game no less than seven times unless there is another method of getting them quicker that we don't know about.

After that it's cleanup.

Kamikaze and The Twins trophies are the hardest. You can't fail a single QTE in those parts. If the cop car hits you you have to start over. The bit where you have to get the kid to climb the scaffolding in the Twins segment has to be done in one go without failing. The trophy didn't pop because I failed at that part but excelled at everything else, including the annoying balancing bit.