I just spent over 5 days on the VR mission DLC

I did these a few days ago too, 27 and 30 were the biggest hurdles, the rest were on average harder than the base game ones but base game 18 is much harder than them all apart from maybe 27.

Enjoyed the VR stuff more than the campaign tbh, doing the S ranks now (only have R-04 and R-07 left) and its definitely not as enjoyable.

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I beat my kids on a daily basis, cheat on my wife regularly, exploit my employees and clients all in the name of profit, use methamphetamine copiously to deal with life, and over punctuate every sentence I write...but at least I'll always have your respect...thanks, john...means a lot...

disclaimer...not serious...apparently in these times this needs to be said...

To do all those things regularly and still not be in prison? Very impressive my man.

23 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I did these a few days ago too, 27 and 30 were the biggest hurdles, the rest were on average harder than the base game ones but base game 18 is much harder than them all apart from maybe 27.

Enjoyed the VR stuff more than the campaign tbh, doing the S ranks now (only have R-04 and R-07 left) and its definitely not as enjoyable.

I did all of them in 2 days and then was stuck at 30 for the rest of the time. That last section with the Grads and Fenrirs is total bullshit.

I'm on the opposite end, S ranking was pretty enjoyable and challenging in a fair way while this made me want to delete the game off my hard drive ?

5 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

They were a huge pain in the ass. It didn't help that i did the DLC years after the main game. Had to relearn everything

I did the same thing, finished it months ago and came back to the DLC with barely any memories of how this is supposed to work. I'm never "coming back" to 100% a hard game after a long break ever again.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Johnytomm said:

Very impressive my man.

whoa, whoa...slow down here...who said I was a man?...these days I self identify as half unicorn, half chainsaw, and half plastic/tape thingy found at the end of a shoelace, whatever the heck the term for it is...pronoun : unizinglet... thanks...

edit: ah yes, an aglet...that's it...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

whoa, whoa...slow down here...who said I was a man?...these days I self identify as half unicorn, half chainsaw, and half plastic/tape thingy found at the end of a shoelace, whatever the heck the term for it is...pronoun : unizinglet... thanks...

edit: ah yes, an aglet...that's it...

Canadians... amirite?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I beat my kids on a daily basis, cheat on my wife regularly, exploit my employees and clients all in the name of profit, use methamphetamine copiously to deal with life, and over punctuate every sentence I write...but at least I'll always have your respect...thanks, john...means a lot...

disclaimer...not serious...apparently in these times this needs to be said...

Yes, and it bears repeating. Thank you for your words of wisdom that you’d think would be obvious.

Signed,

Doe eyed deer

(who has given 100% infinite respect and much more to unvetted stranger on the internet, currently on the brink of reforming)