Newcomer to PlayStation

Bliss

Hi there!

I’m a bit late to the party. I picked up the PS4 Pro at launch or thereabouts and a PS3 not long after with the intention of switching over but got roped into playing grindy-as-hell, time-sink games like ARK and ended up staying on Xbox for quite a while. I could have easily just quit but I like to see things through to the end regardless of how frustrating they may be.

Anyway, the number of friends and friends of friends on Xbox has been slowly dwindling over time as a lot went to PC, one or two went to PSN, a handful are still on Xbox but either busy with life and not as active or considering switching over to something else themselves. I figured it was finally the perfect time to make the switch.

The majority of the PlayStation exclusives are on my to-buy-list and I’ll be picking up my favorite games to play ‘em again on the PS3/4. I plan on picking up a VITA at some point as well.

Edited by Bliss
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Welcome aboard. Lucky for you, theres plenty of great cheap exclusives coming in late to the party. It should be a exciting party though. :)

Thank you. :)

Gonna see what I can pick up in the sale on right now.

4 hours ago, Bliss said:

Hi there!

I’m a bit late to the party. I picked up the PS4 Pro at launch or thereabouts and a PS3 not long after with the intention of switching over but got roped into playing grindy-as-hell, time-sink games like ARK and ended up staying on Xbox for quite a while. I could have easily just quit but I like to see things through to the end regardless of how frustrating they may be.

Anyway, the number of friends and friends of friends on Xbox has been slowly dwindling over time as a lot went to PC, one or two went to PSN, a handful are still on Xbox but either busy with life and not as active or considering switching over to something else themselves. I figured it was finally the perfect time to make the switch.

The majority of the PlayStation exclusives are on my to-buy-list and I’ll be picking up my favorite games to play ‘em again on the PS3/4. I plan on picking up a VITA at some point as well.

Welcome!

If you have decent internet speed, for people who never played a lot of the exclusives(and other games), PlayStation Now is amazing it easily pays itself off quickly.

You'll be overwelmed, highly recommend you go that route :platinum:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Welcome!

If you have decent internet speed, for people who never played a lot of the exclusives(and other games), PlayStation Now is amazing it easily pays itself off quickly.

You'll be overwelmed, highly recommend you go that route :platinum:

I’m definitely considering going this route, my internet’s decent enough for something like this but I see there’s an option to download some of the games like GamePass too? That’s pretty cool. Also interested in starting a physical collection so I don’t know :hmm: I’ll experience these amazing looking exclusives regardless.

Thanks again everyone! :) 

• Like 1