Domination Issue/Question

PFinchen

So, I’ve beaten the all time lakers team on the third rung of domination twice, and neither have registered. I opened a ticket with 2K, but has anybody else had this issue? It’s pretty

aggravating considering how hard this team is and the contracts I’ve wasted beating them twice. 

I have not played that far but is there an objective you need to complete (like score 40 points with any player - that type of thing)? I would assume not since it is domination as opposed to moments/spotlight challenges but I don’t know why else it would not register.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I have not played that far but is there an objective you need to complete (like score 40 points with any player - that type of thing)? I would assume not since it is domination as opposed to moments/spotlight challenges but I don’t know why else it would not register.  

djb5f, thanks for being a boss and responding so quickly, but I did not see a requirement similar to the weekly challenges. To be honest, I don’t even know where it would be displayed. I could be a goddamn idiot though! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PFinchen said:

djb5f, thanks for being a boss and responding so quickly, but I did not see a requirement similar to the weekly challenges. To be honest, I don’t even know where it would be displayed. I could be a goddamn idiot though! 

Just took a look at the requirement, I can confirm that it only states you have to win the game. 

On 1/3/2020 at 1:23 AM, PFinchen said:

Just took a look at the requirement, I can confirm that it only states you have to win the game. 

Are you meeting the MT requirements? For the non-fantasy (all but the final three) All-Time teams, you need 900 mt in order to earn three stars.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Andrea9281 said:

Are you meeting the MT requirements? For the non-fantasy (all but the final three) All-Time teams, you need 900 mt in order to earn three stars.

Understood, I guess I was misreading the 900 MT portion of the requirements. Both of the wins were extremely competitive games, and I’m assuming I did not actually hit this mark. Thanks!