Midas help

sealightbreeze

I've played enough to reach player level 52 and I got the trophy without any problems last year. Seems like a very rare glitch to be honest. Since you don't have any way to see how much gold total do you have, besides from the manually one, keep playing and get more, more and more gold to see if it unlocks. Its really the only thing you can do now.

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
  • Like 1

no, I’ve always been playing it on the PS4.  
I got the trophy for 50,000 coins two weeks ago. It should have popped last weekend and it hasn’t yet. I am now level 51, and I have 11,207 gold coins now and it still isn’t unlocking ?  I keep hoping with every level up an every win with coins that the trophy will pop but it isn’t. If you go into the games trophies, it shows that somebody just unlocked it on the 10th. So I’m not understanding why it glitched for me and is not unlocking if it’s unlocking for other people.

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

@sealightbreeze Do you know exactly how much Gold do you got in total? Because you're already level 51. I was level 48 when I got it if I'm not wrong. That's for sure a very strange bug. Have you tried to contact Blue Mammoth Games?

In total it’s be about 150,000 if not more by now :( I tried contacting email via the brawlhalla website last week. No one has emailed me back yet. It’s very frustrating. I’m sad. It’s the only trophy I need for the platinum. I looked up blue mammoth games and emailed the email listed for webmaster. I don’t know what to do 

Edited by sealightbreeze

1 minute ago, sealightbreeze said:

In total it’s be about 150,000 if not more by now :( I tried contacting via the brawlhalla website. No one has emailed me back yet. It’s very frustrating. I’m sad. It’s the only trophy I need for the platinum 

Maybe it doesn't count bonus log in rewards or even log in rewards at that?

• Like 1

That’s what I’m beginning to think. It only literally count the coins you win and not the daily login or bonus quests. Omg it literally Just unlocked!!!!! Yay, yay, yay, yay! ?✌? Finally! For anyone else that ever has this issue, the only suggestion that I have- is to keep playing. I had to get over 150,000 gold for the stupid trophy to finally pop and it were only popped when I did a different game type. It popped when I did the experimental 1v1. Thank you everybody for trying to help me I appreciate your replies and responses. Thank God that’s finally done with. 

In conclusion, I think they changed the qualifications for this trophy. I don’t think the daily login bonus and missions that have coins count towards this total. So if anyone is ever struggling with this issue, don’t count those coins. 

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 2

I’m beginning to think it was. Because with my calculations (Added up as I went)  I should’ve had between 169,999 gold or 170,000 gold in total. So I think that they did change it and just didn’t let anyone know. I’m just really glad that it’s hopefully not completely glitched. And the coins ended on an odd number last match. So I’m not exactly ? sure if it was 169,999 or 170,000

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...