A Jaded List

JadedDragos

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
21 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Good to see you back around here dude, it has been a while! Hope you are doing good!

Thanks man! Yeah, I haven't been in the chat much, but I've been here updating. I'm hoping with me completing more games I'll be in the chat more. I got some stuff swimming in my head to pass time and what not. Had a difficult past year, trying to be better.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JadedDragos said:

Thanks man! Yeah, I haven't been in the chat much, but I've been here updating. I'm hoping with me completing more games I'll be in the chat more. I got some stuff swimming in my head to pass time and what not. Had a difficult past year, trying to be better.

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you've had a rough go of it lately but hopefully everything is looking up. Look forward to reading more about your trophy journey!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I decided to play some lighter handed games for a bit and so I started with this one... 

Ldc80be.png

It's not a difficult game at all and is just a simple platformer with some mild puzzles. This particular one does not have a plat, but I am ok with that, cause it's not always about platinum trophies. Had good playability, but probably not any replay ability since.... well my attention span is more than a young child....mostly. =-P I did enjoy it, so I will be adding the others to my list as well. I already started on the second one.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to work on my digital backlog, but I keep adding more games.... I think I have stopped doing that now.... maybe.

Anyway, one I had added and finished recently was...

L934bf0.png

This was a very beautiful game to play and had a slight learning curve for the battle mechanics. I loved all of this game though except the ending, felt very unfinished to me. My opinion though this was a great indie game to play and I now have learned more about Hindu myth then I knew before.