Wait Times?

Lord_Bane999

The non-boosting community is virtually dead at this point, thus boosting or playing in private games with bots is the only way to get any of the trophies done. Even when the game was new, you could end up waiting 10-20mins to get into a match because the playerbase was so small and some modes were dead out of the gate :(.

On 1/18/2020 at 6:22 AM, GhostsxShadow said:

I've been doing private matches but my gawd none of my progress is saving. I've played 3 matches and did the prologue twice and none have saved. Such shit. I want to do this but am literally getting nowhere.1f614.png

This has been happening to me too.  Played the entire weekend and not one match was saved.  Its ridiculous that an "online only game" cannot get its s**t together!!!  And from what I can tell it seems to have been like that since release?!?!?!?!.

Anyway anyone read this and wanna play add me - CAE9872.

9 hours ago, CAE9872 said:

This has been happening to me too.  Played the entire weekend and not one match was saved.  Its ridiculous that an "online only game" cannot get its s**t together!!!  And from what I can tell it seems to have been like that since release?!?!?!?!.

Anyway anyone read this and wanna play add me - CAE9872.

The servers have always had issues but never this consistently bad :(.