Reporting people from boosting sessions

How do you report players who were very toxic during sessions on here? Like so toxic that they posted reports on psn to like 20 members of our boosting group for no reason other than they were being a jerk? They all got psn warnings because he was pissy.

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 2

I have seen a couple threads that suggested the idea of reporting toxic people during sessions or having some sort of reputation system for people in sessions, but as far as I know there is nothing like that.  Or at least not a public version.   Most threads just end with the suggestion to block this individual and if he/she already got a PSN warning, then it sounds like he/she got at least some sort of ramification 

2 minutes ago, sutela1 said:

I have seen a couple threads that suggested the idea of reporting toxic people during sessions or having some sort of reputation system for people in sessions, but as far as I know there is nothing like that.  Or at least not a public version.   Most threads just end with the suggestion to block this individual and if he/she already got a PSN warning, then it sounds like he/she got at least some sort of ramification 

So we mass report him via psn then. He used some pretty profane language and wasn't the least bit helpful lol. Thanks for the heads up

• Like 1