Do i need to obtain all Riddler trophies again to unlock all challenge maps?

Varhur

I've bought GOTY version and because my 100% save was on digital version, they ain't compatible, so i had to start again. I was re-doing the main game and i pretty much ignored the Riddler's stuff, but then i remember about unlocking challenge maps for DLC character's trophies. So, do i need to get everything all over again, some part of it, or i can just keep going and focus  only on finishing the main set of missions?

Just now, lhardwood said:

You have to do the riddler challenges again but not all of them. There is a screen in the game where you can see how many challenges you have to complete for unlocking the challenge maps.

Where is it? In the challenge maps menu or somewhere in the riddler stats?

4 hours ago, majob said:

Actually specific riddler trophies will unlock the maps, not a just finding a number of them. You'll notice on the progress screen that trophy capture isn't linear, they're based on a specific trophy in a specific location

Is there any guide listing which trophies unlock which maps?

Hey I’m working on the same thing now and after unlocking all the maps I can tell you that you just need to keep collecting riddlers trophies and you’ll unlock all the maps eventually.

If you’re going for the Catwoman, Nightwig and Robbin medals let me give you a piece of advise: play the whole story mode again and uograde armour shield (melee and weapons) at 100%. You’ll get plenty of experience while you get the riddlers trophies so invest your upgrades on that. Otherwise some combat maps will be a nightmare at some points and on predator they’ll put you to sleep with a couple of shots.

They have a couple of playlist on YouTube for predator with the three characters, but I highly suggest NTA. The other guy is extremely skilled and he makes it look ridiculously easy but reality is that some extreme predator maps are pretty tough.

I hope I helped! Good luck!

45 minutes ago, marius_maximus said:

Hey I’m working on the same thing now and after unlocking all the maps I can tell you that you just need to keep collecting riddlers trophies and you’ll unlock all the maps eventually.

If you’re going for the Catwoman, Nightwig and Robbin medals let me give you a piece of advise: play the whole story mode again and uograde armour shield (melee and weapons) at 100%. You’ll get plenty of experience while you get the riddlers trophies so invest your upgrades on that. Otherwise some combat maps will be a nightmare at some points and on predator they’ll put you to sleep with a couple of shots.

They have a couple of playlist on YouTube for predator with the three characters, but I highly suggest NTA. The other guy is extremely skilled and he makes it look ridiculously easy but reality is that some extreme predator maps are pretty tough.

I hope I helped! Good luck!

I already platted the game and armor upgrades were the last i've obtained, i'm not perfect, but i manage to get hit at max 1-2 times, so that's not an issue, and if i'm being shot at during predator, it means that my strat got fucked up, so it's time to restart. TBH, my goal is to replay the story to get Catwoman done (and upgrade Batman a little for Harley's Revenge) and get trophies for the maps, but i'm definetely not going to finish Riddler, so "you'll get in on your way" ain't really helping.

• 2 weeks later...

Following the other guide, none of the trophies gave respective maps, so i think it's tied to the total number. Crap.

EDIT: While it is tied to total number, actual number of trophies required is really small. During cleanup i've unlocked map or campaign every 1-3 trophies

Edited by Varhur