Unlocking trophies in Co-Op

I know this game just came out and I haven't been able to play with anyone yet.

So for anyone who has how does it work exactly?

Is it just you load up your own world and someone joins with only the hosts progress saving or both players? Will both people get trophies and progress to their story?

I'm really curious because I wanna know if you can co-op speedrun and have both players get the trophy for it.

I'm just doing a casual run now, 2 hours in. Loving it so far.

2 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I know this game just came out and I haven't been able to play with anyone yet.

So for anyone who has how does it work exactly?

Is it just you load up your own world and someone joins with only the hosts progress saving or both players? Will both people get trophies and progress to their story?

I'm really curious because I wanna know if you can co-op speedrun and have both players get the trophy for it.

I'm just doing a casual run now, 2 hours in. Loving it so far.

As far as I heard. The Host will keep the Materials. Speedrun was easy, all you have to do is find 5 Fuel Cells and leave. This can be done within 2 hrs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

'm really curious because I wanna know if you can co-op speedrun and have both players get the trophy for it.

Probably not, but if someone wants to test it, I have a save where you can end the game in like a minute that would, in theory, give you the speed run trophy. 

22 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Oh nice! Is there a list you can think of with stuff required to do for speedrun? 

Normal upgrades you need though the story. But you can cherry-pick the easy fuel cells to get. The first 6 in the 1st & 2nd area of the game will need Stomp at 1 location which you get in the 3rd area. So thinking about it, I would get 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 are easy to get from my video.

Edited by GamingWithAbyss1

25 minutes ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

Normal upgrades you need though the story. But you can cherry-pick the easy fuel cells to get. The first 6 in the 1st & 2nd area of the game will need Stomp at 1 location which you get in the 3rd area. So thinking about it, I would get 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 are easy to get from my video. If you need help with co-op just let me know. I have a save before Cragclaw so we can probably get all trophies in 5 minutes

Awesome! Thanks. So basically get jump, grapple, stomp, then fuel cells and leave?

Edited by aZombieDictator

1 hour ago, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

Normal upgrades you need though the story. But you can cherry-pick the easy fuel cells to get. The first 6 in the 1st & 2nd area of the game will need Stomp at 1 location which you get in the 3rd area. So thinking about it, I would get 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 are easy to get from my video. If you need help with co-op just let me know. I have a save before Cragclaw so we can probably get all trophies in 5 minutes

I can use the help if youre up with it! Will also throw your videos on my guide that im writing

• Like 1