Protector Of The Valley - trophy didn't pop?

katebcktt

Hi guys, 

Finally got around to completing all the Adventure Guild Monster Slayer Goals. No trophy popped. I've collected my rewards from Gil and double checked the list to make sure I'm not missing anything, but I've definitely got them all.

Has anyone heard of this trophy glitching before? Is it now lost to me forever?

11 hours ago, wildkatb said:

I've never heard of it glitching. 

Did you click the arrow at the bottom of the monster list for page 2?  I thought I had completed it and no trophy popped but, hadn't noticed a page 2.  Now, I have the trophy.

Yeah, I've done it all, sadly. Thankfully I have a second save file where I've made a lot of progress on the same trophy, so maybe it'll pop when I do it on that one. Here's hoping.

11 hours ago, katebcktt said:

Hi guys, 

Finally got around to completing all the Adventure Guild Monster Slayer Goals. No trophy popped. I've collected my rewards from Gil and double checked the list to make sure I'm not missing anything, but I've definitely got them all.

Has anyone heard of this trophy glitching before? Is it now lost to me forever?

I didn't have any issues with this during my playthrough (pre co-op update).

My buddy wasn't able to pop this during our co-op game yesterday, it did pop when he restarted the game in single player. 

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

After the 1.4 update more requirements/prerequisites have been added for the Trophy. The guide hasn't added these requirements as of this post but they're the following: 

Rock Crab, Lava Crab or Iridium Crab - Kill 60 - Can be found on mine floors 1 - 29 (Rock Crab); on mine floors 80 - 119 (Lava Crab) or in the Skull after floor 26 (Iridium Crab).
Mummy - Kill 100 - Can be found on all floors of the Skull Cavern.
Pepper Rex - Kill 50 - Can be found on the "prehistoric levels" in the Skull Cavern. Prehistoric floors are infestation type of floors. They're only very rarely found on normal floors of the Skull Caverns.
Serpent - Kill 250 - Can be found on all floors of the Skull Cavern.

Edited by Hedgito
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Unfortunately i have this glitch, ugh. I have killed all monster on page one and two and the new monster from the 1.5 update and all monster have stars next to them and my trophy hasnt popped.

Note i am playing coop with my partner being the host and trophy has popped for them.

Very frustrating as i have spent a long time grinding this out.

-Edit Update-

Just wanted to update, was able to get this trophy by playing game again and making sure i got the kills for the Magma spirits first then then making sure i got the other kills.

My last game the Magma Sprites were the last enemy on my list but even though i had killed them all and even registered a star to indicated i had got the allotted skills, a message never popped up to say i got the achievement.

Glad i have the trophy now.

Edited by VaNiDgE
  • Like 1