Master trophy

Talic007

Anyone have any insight on this trophy I was reading up on it and they said a lot of different things like being active in a match not losing buildings and such will get you more xp but I found this to be false as no matter what I did or how I played the game I was slowly getting less and less xp as I was climbing higher then my alt account.

if someone who has the trophy already can give me actual pointers that would be much appreciated thank you.

17 minutes ago, Talic007 said:

Nice shitpost

The online is broken. As you try to boost, you gain less XP over time. Eventually, you'll get 1 or 2 points a match. If you exit the multiplayer, you'll be penalized multiple hours worth of XP. The only way is to remain connected. It sucks, I know.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Helyx said:

The online is broken. As you try to boost, you gain less XP over time. Eventually, you'll get 1 or 2 points a match. If you exit the multiplayer, you'll be penalized multiple hours worth of XP. The only way is to remain connected. It sucks, I know.

I did the multiplayer fairly recently and did not experience this.

To the OP just keep doing what you are doing. The XP is based on the rank of your opponent so boosting against an alt will slowly decrease the XP you get until it hits 1 per match. It's a shame but in all honesty it takes less than a minute to find and complete a match if no other players are online. You can literally do it without looking using sound after a while so it's easy to watch a film or something and rack up points! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbob12345678 said:

I did the multiplayer fairly recently and did not experience this.

To the OP just keep doing what you are doing. The XP is based on the rank of your opponent so boosting against an alt will slowly decrease the XP you get until it hits 1 per match. It's a shame but in all honesty it takes less than a minute to find and complete a match if no other players are online. You can literally do it without looking using sound after a while so it's easy to watch a film or something and rack up points! :)

Yeah good point, I was only asking because I was reading people say points are also based on performance which did not seem the case for me so I wanted to know if I did something wrong.

Just now, Talic007 said:

Yeah good point, I was only asking because I was reading people say points are also based on performance which did not seem the case for me so I wanted to know if I did something wrong.

Yeah I tried the same thing when I started out and literally couldn't gain a single extra point. Quitting the match when self boosting is so quick I don't think it'd be worth it anyway :P

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

are we talking in the 10h aera or less than 70 but still 50?

I don't recall how long honestly but if I recall you need 2400 points and you get more than 1 for a win at the beginning. How much you get starts at a pretty high number (I wanna say 50) and then drops by 1 for each win after until hitting 1 (assuming your opponent is a blank account with no points)

If I was to guess I'd say no more than 20hrs but you could do the math I guess. :P

ok adding up the numbers 50+49+48 and so on gives 1275 so you need to get about 1125 while getting 1 point plus the first 50 matches would be 1175 matches which is about 20h. hm seem kinda acceptable to me ^^ is it easy t be done blind? like with a controller next to me and alwas push the buttons needed in loading times and stuff?

28 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

ok adding up the numbers 50+49+48 and so on gives 1275 so you need to get about 1125 while getting 1 point plus the first 50 matches would be 1175 matches which is about 20h. hm seem kinda acceptable to me ^^ is it easy t be done blind? like with a controller next to me and alwas push the buttons needed in loading times and stuff?

Yes. Once you are familiar with the sound cues it can be done essentially blind. (Bear in mind that you will have to refind your partner every match though so a very minor amount of screen watching is needed)