End of Act 3 Trophy Glitched

I noticed I never got the End of Act 3 Trophy... and I just finished the game.  I did Google about it and it seems others had the same issue.

I got the End of Act 4 Trophy, but not the one for Act 3.  Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, what did you do to resolve it?  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

Edited by TheGameCapsule
brevity
  • Like 1

Did you join an online session? It is possible to skip around acts and even bypass them all together. You can complete some missions in Act 3 and then join an online session with someone who is on Act 4 and all of those missions will be available in your own game. Myself for example

Spoiler

killed Walker

before even completing Act 3.
Check your missions to see if you have any main missions to complete for Act 3.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 7:57 PM, TheGameCapsule said:

I haven't done any online sessions.  I did everything in order, but l didnt realize until l beat the game that l never got the Act 3 trophy.  I'll redo the Act 3 missions so hopefully that works.  Anyone else have this issue?

was before the Terminator update? 

• 1 month later...

So I didn't receive any more replies to this?  Is this community not at all helpful or did you all get the trophy okay?  I'm not sure what to do.  Replay the game over again?   Replay the missions over again?  I know some people have had this problem, but nobody has a solution I suppose.  

10 hours ago, TheGameCapsule said:

So I didn't receive any more replies to this?  Is this community not at all helpful or did you all get the trophy okay?  I'm not sure what to do.  Replay the game over again?   Replay the missions over again?  I know some people have had this problem, but nobody has a solution I suppose.  

Oh sorry, I haven't heard from you in a long time so I just assumed that you got it. If you want you can add me on PSN and we can go through Act 3 together, or you can create a new character and go through the story again. I haven't heard of this glitch before.

Actually what we can do is you make a new character and I'll use my main character and we'll go through Act 3 that way.

Edited by BestUsername----

On 19-3-2020 at 6:49 AM, TheGameCapsule said:

After a couple of months of not playing this game, I resumed playing earlier this week.

I played all the act 3 missions, not in a particular order and after the final mission of act 3 and visiting Erewhon I got the trophy.

No issues or delays at all. Unfortunately I can't of help

• 6 months later...
On 2/1/2020 at 7:57 PM, TheGameCapsule said:

I haven't done any online sessions.  I did everything in order, but l didnt realize until l beat the game that l never got the Act 3 trophy.  I'll redo the Act 3 missions so hopefully that works.  Anyone else have this issue?

I am having this issue right now sadly. Looking for a fix. Might to create a second character

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 9:14 AM, TheGameCapsule said:

Yeah 2nd character is what worked for me.  It sucks but luckily the story isn't difficult to get through.

I was able to get it with this second character idea. I ended up deleting my game data just to be safe and deleting / reinstalling the game. I was trying all sorts of nonsense BUT the second character idea was golden so thanks!

• 2 months later...