Thoughts on game?

jakachu

I would like to hear your thoughts on this game. I haven't bought it because I've heard alot of bad things about it and the fact that they completely scratched switch and limited edition versions in the west kinda scares me. I've been trying to look for reviews but can't find any from sources that I know usually enjoy same kinda games I do.

Overall I really enjoy idea factory games and I'm thinking if this is another one I should be picking up.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I am so glad I bought this game from a sale. I feel so bad to those who bought this game at full price.

• The areas looked like unused/rejected Hyperdimension Neptunia games map/levels.
  • The enemies looked like they are from a different game and were just lent/given on this one or something.
  • Bizarre combat. It is either mash one button to win (most of the time) and then there's BS bosses that could kill you on 1 hit even you are over leveled.
  • Unnecessary, Grindy Trophies :rolleyes:

No missable, there's that... not hard game overall... it was just... boring. My favorite (or bearable) thing on this game is that there are free DLC that make you use HDN inspired costumes and weapons.

• Like 1

I like this game but my 2 main issues (other than the pointless censorship of one of the character's outfits) are the poor frame-rate and the fact the main character isn't all that likeable. Overall I'd say it's worth playing but wait for a sale when it's £15-20 or less because even though it's a fun little game for what it is, it really doesn't set itself apart all that much from ID and CH's other titles.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1