D3 and D3 reaper of souls

Talic007

15 minutes ago, Talic007 said:

Can someone connect with you if they have the base game when you are playing reaper of souls? Or are the two game entirely different servers?

You can do it on PC, but I don't think you can on console as they are seen as two separate games. Not sure 100% though.

• 10 months later...
On 7/2/2020 at 9:35 AM, Talic007 said:

Can someone connect with you if they have the base game when you are playing reaper of souls? Or are the two game entirely different servers?

On 7/2/2020 at 9:52 AM, Crispy_Oglop said:

You can do it on PC, but I don't think you can on console as they are seen as two separate games. Not sure 100% though.

Reading this has also left me wondering if it’s possible to play online coop between different versions of the game, although something tells me that it isn’t...

It has been almost eleven months since the OP created this thread. Can anyone solve it currently?

8 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

Reading this has also left me wondering if it’s possible to play online coop between different versions of the game, although something tells me that it isn’t...

It has been almost eleven months since the OP created this thread. Can anyone solve it currently?

There is no cross-play between any version of the game, plus online play is locked to the mode you play on so Hardcore mode players can only play with other Hardcore mode players, Seasonal players can only play with other Seasonal players etc. etc.

• 4 weeks later...